Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

Gators Rule":lbg6xqed said:
someone just changed their status from obnoxious to stupid.
Possibly that same someone has changed handles before on here -- From MF 135 to current, once there was an inquiry about what the "MF" really stood for. Other than that, I'm staying out of this battle, that started out in fun.

Good call, kathie, that' s no secret?!?!

Super baldy bull ought to be as good as any other f1 bull. Some just have some marketing $ behind them.

ANAZAZI":32d40l0e said:
Massey135":32d40l0e said:
Good call, kathie, that' s no secret?!?!

It must be something useless, possibly noxious, MultiFlora rose perhaps?
I thought it was the abbreviation for the name of the most famous black woman in history. :mrgreen:

Anyone on an agriculture related forum that doesn't know 'MF135' is a tractor, likely has very little to offer the boards.

Massey135":2ovi54d4 said:
Anyone on an agriculture related forum that doesn't know 'MF135' is a tractor, likely has very little to offer the boards.

One of those that know that it is a tractor fits in the same category...

Massey135":2syueuv9 said:

I don't know, I thought it was a legit question at the time. After reading a number of your posts I figured it stood for something completely unrelated to agricuture. :lol2:

TexasBred":xiaazdqm said:
Massey135":xiaazdqm said:
Call it what ya wanna call it, I know cattle.
Yep..got the books with all the pretty pictures. You're dancing with yourself odd one.
Kinda like the Durham tropicals, huh? Keep turning that wrench, Envy.

Massey135":23xl7ecd said:
TexasBred":23xl7ecd said:
Massey135":23xl7ecd said:
Call it what ya wanna call it, I know cattle.
Yep..got the books with all the pretty pictures. You're dancing with yourself odd one.
Kinda like the Durham tropicals, huh? Keep turning that wrench, Envy.

What's with the "Envy" business? None here I know. Must be on your side. I tell you that you're right on something and in your next post you blow it with your F1 comments. ;-)

CottageFarm":2wqtfm13 said:
Massey135":2wqtfm13 said:

I don't know, I thought it was a legit question at the time. After reading a number of your posts I figured it stood for something completely unrelated to agricuture. :lol2:
That's possible, Cottage Farm. Whatever you think . . . .

CottageFarm":r94xxlk4 said:
Massey135":r94xxlk4 said:

Not really we just call it by another name............line breeding!

Latest posts