Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

Massey135":3t2v7eaf said:
Those animals should be seized. Their condition is unacceptable.
Those animals don't look abused.....just sorry. Someone with your genius could probably turn them around in no time.

OG Envy, your new name has a nice ring to it.

And don't be flattered, OG would generally stand for "Original Gangster" but in your case, "Old Geriatric" will suffice.

Massey135":26z5mgsa said:

And don't be flattered, OG would generally stand for "Original Gangster" but in your case, "Old Geriatric" will suffice.
Noboy envies you son. There is nothing to envy. Now get back in "Time Out" before your sitter catches you on here.

TexasBred":3gin0x2z said:
Massey135":3gin0x2z said:

Noboy envies you son. There is nothing to envy. Now get back in "Time Out" before your sitter catches you on here.
You mean besides the fact that you're feable and on the couch and I'm 26 already livin your dream. Sucks you had to get to the party so late(in life). Who knows, maybe next time around??

13 months 500-550 lbs?>

I'm not much of a breeder but I don't have stuff like that in my herd.

Wouldn't you give that one little bull a shot of wormer a couple of weeks before you took his picture?

Massey135":rec3gibw said:
TexasBred":rec3gibw said:
Massey135":rec3gibw said:

You mean besides the fact that you're feable and on the couch and I'm 26 already livin your dream. Sucks you had to get to the party so late(in life). Who knows, maybe next time around??
Hoe many other mistakes did your mom and dad make or are you it?

And it it looks like he was stuck there for a long time.
I can't figure out if it's all genetics, or if some food might fix him up. Been looking for some more bull/steer calves but, I think I better stick with the sale barn :shock:

CottageFarm":3cwle1ah said:
I can't figure out if it's all genetics, or if some food might fix him up. Been looking for some more bull/steer calves but, I think I better stick with the sale barn :shock:
maybe a good masseuse, could massage all that back to the rear :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":31xs740l said:
CottageFarm":31xs740l said:
maybe a good masseuse, could massage all that back to the rear :cowboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts