So I couldn't help but notice...

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":32fc55h8 said:
And what about when our kids are taught that homosexuality is an option on the sex ed class. Or walk down the street and see 2 queers kissing. Can't change the channel there. Heck, Disney has an entire week devoted to gays called gay days. And visiting families don't get any warning there that they will have to view all the flamboyancy.
I know Europe is all open and all, but I don't care for it here. It doesn't make it right
It also doesn't make it wrong either! it doesn't need to be taught in school as an option, but it shouldn't be said that it is bad and wrong, as that is saying that some children are bad, as you are born that way not made that way by influence, they can't help it. As in the past, it has been tried over the years to be beaten and knocked out of them and that has been proven not to work. If a child came to you for help would you turn them away for being gay? I am not keen on seeing them kiss in the street, but that said I don't like seeing same sex couples try to make out either, we can't shield children from things all of their life, and no we don't need to ram thing down their throats, children are more resiliant than we as adults think they are, and would probably laugh if they heard what some adults say, we can't wrap them in cotton wool. and as for the Disney thing, there are loads of things to do there to just walk out of that area and go to another part of the park. On this subject it would seem we need to agree to disagree, as we are never going to see eye to eye on it. :heart:

chrisy
I appreciate your willingness to offer an opinion. I cannot speak as to how this plays out in your part of the world as I can only offer the effect it has in my little corner of southern Illinois. You have stated "I for one don't want to live in the last two Centuries live and let live is my motto. There are buttons on the TV to turn over if you don't like what's on and the page in the Newspaper can be turned, no one makes anyone watch."

Your statement about not wanting to live in the last two centuries I would not want to try to discern without further explanation from you. "Live and let live" would by extension mean that you are free to believe what you want and I am free to do the same. This is not the case, it has become, I can flaunt my same sex attraction any way I wish and another person has no right to disagree. One of the main reasons the gay agenda sought to define their lifestyle as a "civil right" is that would allow them to take the perceived "high moral" ground. Equating a choice made by individuals (no it has not and will never be proven genetic) in the same light as discrimination based on the color of a persons skin. There is the nuance, I cannot choose my skin color, I can choose my sexual preference. America is facing a future where some would have us believe children should not be classified as male or female it is a choice they can make at whatever age they so decide to choose. That two mommies or daddies are "normal" it is not, the human race would not exist today with that sort of logic. That it is normal to have a 10 year old girl go to the restroom and have a man sit down in the next stall. The common thread through this entire issue has been the radical homosexual lobby forcing their beliefs on everyone to accept as normal and no individual has the right to disagree without being labeled "homophobic". I will not abdicate my right as the head of my family to stand up for what I believe. I will also assert my right to teach my family what I choose to accept as moral. Far too many men and women gave their all so I may live free from tyranny. I will not turn and cower I will stand.

chrisy":1a8uv3jv said:
Hook":1a8uv3jv said:
And what about when our kids are taught that homosexuality is an option on the sex ed class. Or walk down the street and see 2 queers kissing. Can't change the channel there. Heck, Disney has an entire week devoted to gays called gay days. And visiting families don't get any warning there that they will have to view all the flamboyancy.
I know Europe is all open and all, but I don't care for it here. It doesn't make it right
It also doesn't make it wrong either! it doesn't need to be taught in school as an option, but it shouldn't be said that it is bad and wrong, as that is saying that some children are bad, as you are born that way not made that way by influence, they can't help it. As in the past, it has been tried over the years to be beaten and knocked out of them and that has been proven not to work. If a child came to you for help would you turn them away for being gay? I am not keen on seeing them kiss in the street, but that said I don't like seeing same sex couples try to make out either, we can't shield children from things all of their life, and no we don't need to ram thing down their throats, children are more resiliant than we as adults think they are, and would probably laugh if they heard what some adults say, we can't wrap them in cotton wool. and as for the Disney thing, there are loads of things to do there to just walk out of that area and go to another part of the park. On this subject it would seem we need to agree to disagree, as we are never going to see eye to eye on it. :heart:

Born that way? Maybe. Chosen life style? No doubt..

Yeah, we're not going to agree on this.its wrong and there's no convincing me it isn't. I don't now about the uk, but the gays here are looking for attention. And they get it.
And just for the record, when Disney has their gay days, they all wear red shirts and take over the park. There ain't no way of getting away from it by going to a different area of the park. Is tell you to google gay days, Chrisy, but Google is on my do not support list.

red angus 2010":3735asmi said:
chrisy
I appreciate your willingness to offer an opinion. I cannot speak as to how this plays out in your part of the world as I can only offer the effect it has in my little corner of southern Illinois. You have stated "I for one don't want to live in the last two Centuries live and let live is my motto. There are buttons on the TV to turn over if you don't like what's on and the page in the Newspaper can be turned, no one makes anyone watch."

Your statement about not wanting to live in the last two centuries I would not want to try to discern without further explanation from you. "Live and let live" would by extension mean that you are free to believe what you want and I am free to do the same. This is not the case, it has become, I can flaunt my same sex attraction any way I wish and another person has no right to disagree. One of the main reasons the gay agenda sought to define their lifestyle as a "civil right" is that would allow them to take the perceived "high moral" ground. Equating a choice made by individuals (no it has not and will never be proven genetic) in the same light as discrimination based on the color of a persons skin. There is the nuance, I cannot choose my skin color, I can choose my sexual preference. America is facing a future where some would have us believe children should not be classified as male or female it is a choice they can make at whatever age they so decide to choose. That two mommies or daddies are "normal" it is not, the human race would not exist today with that sort of logic. That it is normal to have a 10 year old girl go to the restroom and have a man sit down in the next stall. The common thread through this entire issue has been the radical homosexual lobby forcing their beliefs on everyone to accept as normal and no individual has the right to disagree without being labeled "homophobic". I will not abdicate my right as the head of my family to stand up for what I believe. I will also assert my right to teach my family what I choose to accept as moral. Far too many men and women gave their all so I may live free from tyranny. I will not turn and cower I will stand.
Dam I like you RA.

Hook":1rray1eu said:
Yeah, we're not going to agree on this.its wrong and there's no convincing me it isn't. I don't now about the uk, but the gays here are looking for attention. And they get it.
And just for the record, when Disney has their gay days, they all wear red shirts and take over the park. There ain't no way of getting away from it by going to a different area of the park. Is tell you to google gay days, Chrisy, but Google is on my do not support list.

Don't wink at me again, okay? Makes me uncomfortable.

Disney doesn't actually sponsor or advertise these Gay Days right?

Hook":2gl30j0m said:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-gay-days.htm

Hook I don't think that web site belongs to or is controlled by Disney. It seems the DIS website is owned by the guy/gay who wrote the blog and in that blog he says he owns and maintains the DIS website. It looks a lot like one of those "ticket" places that you'd come across when crossing the border into Florida - "get your discounted Disney Tickets here!" kind of thing, except this is a website where you can get information and maybe tickets and the webmaster makes every attempt to fool viewers into thinking they are actually on a Disney owned site. Reading this blog/article it sounds to me like he's saying this is a large scale party which unfortunately for Disney and a whole lot of families, chooses to party at Disney World during general admission hours.

red angus 2010":rfea4by9 said:
chrisy

Very well said RA!!

If you were going to fix a combustion engine first you'd have to understand the workings of the engine

Same goes for ones mind
A person is born with instinct to know right from wrong and compartmentalize the two
The media, liberals, deviant and etc have decompartmentalized society thinking through rationalization which in reality irrationalization

An example is the irrationalization is thinking animals are equal to humans and therefore have the same rights as humans
The Disney movies that portray animals with the ability to think and act as humans is how this comes about

Same principal goes same homosexuals that portay it as a loving bond between to humans and equal to traditional marriage

The decompartmentalization through irrationalization of what is right and wrong is where they are winning in getting society to believing a deviant lifestyle acceptable

For the crowd that is hetrosexual, think about having sex with your same gender.
That's the instinct that you were gifted with at birth
Decompartmentalization through irrationalization is what they are achieving
Same goes for liberal thinking

Now my head hurts :D
Edit
Or maybe I read too much Cormac McCarthy

chrisy":3d6xb3rb said:
Hook":3d6xb3rb said:
Chrisy... I couldn't disagree with you more! But like I have posted earlier, you have your opinion and I can respect it even though I strongly disagree with it. First off, some children (as well as adults) are bad... I know this may be hard to believe, but it is true! And more times then not, it is no fault of their own. They are the product of their environment. And I am sick and tired of hearing the argument that "they are born that way".... BS!!! That has never been proven and it is a very convenient excuse. I will say this though... left to their own devices, there is absolutely no way that homosexuals could reproduce... and I hope to goodness that you don't think that same sex couples should raise children! You state that children cannot be made gay by influence...That would be a tough environment not to have any gay "influence"!!

I view homosexuality in the same light that I view a drug addict... Love the person, hate the sin. Being Gay is a choice, just like any other sin that we choose to participate in! I know you believe with what you believe and like your post states... we are never going to see eye to eye on this subject.

Hook":k0vbl56t said:
Tell you what, let. 150,000 queers take over your town for a week and let menknownhownthatbsits with you
http://www.gaydays.com/Orlando/Featured/

I do understand. It kind of reminds me of high school when there would be the wear jeans for gay pride day. All I had were jeans. All anybody had were jeans except some of the girls who could wear a dress. It was pitiful. Oh well.

Now before I make a severely negative judgement about Disney or anyone for that matter, I really want to be certain of my facts. Given the nefarious nature of many websites and the crooks that run them, I am first a skeptic and last a believer. When I go to http://www.disneyworld.com I get redirected to http://www.disneyworld.disney.go.com and this site looks like Disney, displays Disney trademarked Logo's and just feels like the real Disney site.

I search for Gay Days and get no hits. I find a list of related Disney sites, and the sites you've provided aren't on those lists. I don't think Disney is out there promoting this 'event'.

It just doesn't make sense for Disney to support and promote this kind of event since if the behavior of these guests are objectionable, a good number of the non-gay attendees will likely not return to the park again. And that kind of reputation could destroy Disney.

At the same time, Disney can't really say 'no gays allowed' can they? Any group of 10 or a group of 100,000, as long as they possess tickets, how would they stop them from attending? On what basis? Disney would end up in court, go through PR HeII, pay a hefty settlement and end up being right back where they are today, much poorer. Besides, how would they know who was gay? You wore red today - no entry? Think of the liability for declaring a non gay customer gay and disallowing their entry.

I think Disney is caught up in this through no fault of their own.

So I just went to another Disney website and searched for Gays and Lesbians. The search returned with 'no results found' and suggested either another search or browse the video recommendations below - and the first video I see on the list is "Tinker Bell in the Drawer".

:eek:

When the president of Disney get interviewed on the local news and says how happy he is that they have chosen Disney once again, that's support. 150k queers don't all choose to go to Disney all at once by chance without the nod from the corp itself. Especially when disneys president, George Kalogridis, is gay

Hook":2ze5e71q said:
When the president of Disney get interviewed on the local news and says how happy he is that they have chosen Disney once again, that's support. 150k queers don't all choose to go to Disney all at once by chance without the nod from the corp itself. Especially when disneys president, George Kalogridis, is gay

I don't know about that but if I had a place that was high as H E L L to get in and stay on and eat at and 150k straight queer what have you I wouldn't mind that pay day. I have one customer that is gay and hes a Dr. I like it when he calls every year and tells me he wants us to hardscape and do a different design with his back yard with plenty of pretty flowers and trees and opens his wallet up and says I want a lot of purple flowers. I don't condone his activities but his greenstamps spend the same as everyone else.

red angus 2010":2rppzx7b said:
chrisy

Well said! :clap:

Latest posts