So I couldn't help but notice...

Help Support CattleToday:

If one of you internet savvy folks, would start a online petition and a Face Book page against GM. Something might happen, look what happened with Duck Dynasty and A&E.

try being the only sane person working in an industry dominated by environmental whackos.....lol.....THAT IS CONSERVATION...

but I do love my job and getting to work with the producers....in an industry I love....AGRICULTURE...

gotcha.. I am sick of 3 things... taxes... the big rainbow coalition movement and Gov't... The gov'ts so far up our butts they need to be called proctologist instead of gov't officials.

highgrit":3ksblkq1 said:
If one of you internet savvy folks, would start a online petition and a Face Book page against GM. Something might happen, look what happened with Duck Dynasty and A&E.

high the gov't backs GM... NOTHING will happen. The duck dynasty ordeal I feel was a publicity stunt for a&e.

highgrit":2ff6wos5 said:
Not a bad idea. Who wants to spear head it? What's that petition website? Change.org?

Hook":l5lciwoz said:
highgrit":l5lciwoz said:
Not a bad idea. Who wants to spear head it? What's that petition website? Change.org?

The trolls made The Duck Dynasty support page a 24/7 job just deleting the junk they posted on the page

It just occurred to me that this is nothing new. Jeff Gordon has been driving a rainbow colored Chevrolet for years

Think I might get berated here but IMO :banana:yeah to Chevrolet, for bringing the advertising into the 21st Century, there are more and more unconventional families about all over the World, and good for them to make things so realistic, in this day and age. There are loads of these types of adverts here and why not as it is a fact of life in these modern days, I for one don't want to live in the last two Centuries live and let live is my motto. There are buttons on the TV to turn over if you don't like what's on and the page in the Newspaper can be turned, no one makes anyone watch. and as for the Russian take on things is so uneducated for a Country that is supposed to be a civilised one. :devil2:

And what about when our kids are taught that homosexuality is an option on the sex ed class. Or walk down the street and see 2 queers kissing. Can't change the channel there. Heck, Disney has an entire week devoted to gays called gay days. And visiting families don't get any warning there that they will have to view all the flamboyancy.
I know Europe is all open and all, but I don't care for it here. It doesn't make it right

pdfangus":1yo9x31w said:
Isomade....

I don't think elections are rigged.....

I think there is that much disconnect between us and our city brethren.....just look at the red and blue election results maps....

metropolitan areas vote liberal big government....rural areas vote conservatively....but guess where the people are....

don't forget the education department and the NEA are turning out fully indoctrinated liberal students every year who can vote when they are 18 and before they have a brain....most of them being wards of the liberal education system where they are taught more about sex than they are about the english langauge....

liberals first victory was taking over the education system.....The Capital of the confederacy voted for a ticket of Obama sympathizers just three months ago....and the Attoney General won by only a couple hundred votes and recently decided to fly in the face of Virginia law and not do his job and defend Virginia Law.....he is filing a brief in federal court supporting a gay rights court case filed against Virginia.....

the whole state voted red except for the major metropolitan districts....all of them voted for bigger and more corrupt government....

Yep..
VAGov2013byCounty.jpg

skyhightree1":2c9ytl2s said:
highgrit":2c9ytl2s said:

high the gov't backs GM... NOTHING will happen. The duck dynasty ordeal I feel was a publicity stunt for a&e.

You know, you may have just connected the dots.

Holder just announced the Justice department would do everything in their power to support Queers. The government might have "encouraged" GM to get on the queer bus.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life