So I couldn't help but notice...

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":150rsjd7 said:
I say we go along with it all as a plan to win the country back. If being gay or lesbian is the "in" thing to do, then us backwards hicks can out-breed the popular vote in the long haul. :D
Don't bet on it. Biology says they don't reproduce. I'm not so sure anymore.

TN Cattle Man":sjiqgxoh said:
As to the owner of Chic-Fil-A, I would say this: if he/she is complaining about how they were treated then perhaps they will in the future, consider the possibility of adverse reaction to their actions prior to making such statements. If they are not complaining perhaps you should allow them the dignity they deserve for taking a principled stand while understanding it would come with a cost.

And you just made my point!! Why would there be an "Adverse Reaction" to someone stating his/her personal beliefs?? When it is a Gay person stating their beliefs, we are supposed to accept it... my point is and always will be, why isn't this a two-way street??[/quote]

You're making this to complex. You don't have to go to Disney if you really think Disney is supporting gays. You don't have to buy anything from anyone and you can make that decision based on any criteria you want. You can complain, loudly if you want, but you probably shouldn't do so if you think it may make your employer unhappy. And if someone is angry about what the owner of Chick-fil-a said, well it is their right to complain about Chick-fil-a.

cow pollinater":ifrdb3lz said:
I say we go along with it all as a plan to win the country back. If being gay or lesbian is the "in" thing to do, then us backwards hicks can out-breed the popular vote in the long haul. :D
Biology says thy can't reproduce, science makes it possible for them to. And the kids are the recruitment

cow pollinater":2eacmfr9 said:

Absolutely in the spirit of we all should be able to laugh especially at ourselves, myself included - no offense meant to anyone.

My first thought on reading CP's post was the movie "Idiocracy" where natural selection, impacted by government poverty programs, was led astray!! What would the world be like if the human gene pool were limited to the genetics found on this forum???

Dega Moo":28p3swr7 said:
cow pollinater":28p3swr7 said:

Absolutely in the spirit of we all should be able to laugh especially at ourselves, myself included - no offense meant to anyone.

My first thought on reading CP's post was the movie "Idiocracy" where natural selection, impacted by government poverty programs, was led astray!! What would the world be like if the human gene pool were limited to the genetics found on this forum???

One would have to be pretty slow not to realize that's exactly what is happening now.

Larry

cow pollinater":2cpqhvrp said:

not if it is being actively promoted in the guvment schools on a daily basis for 12 years......
someone said they didn't think there was recruitment going on.....
then just what the devil is guvment mandated indoctrination?

Hook":3kh03fyo said:
cow pollinater":3kh03fyo said:
Biology says thy can't reproduce, science makes it possible for them to. And the kids are the recruitment
The kids I know are not recruitments, they are loved and cared for and adored by their parents, two that I know are being bought up by two women and they know their biological father (he's the same one for both) and are well adjusted kids, and also hetrosexual.
And as someone else said earlier it is just sexual and not love :bs: my ex-husbands friend has been living with his partner now for 45 years that is longer than some marriages that I know, my first included, if that is not love and commitment I don't know what is. It is said that women seem to take homosexuality better than men, 'cause they feel safe in a gay mans company, not sure how true this is as it doesn't bother me, I have lots of gay friends both men and women and am comfortable in their company, none has ever come on to me as they know I am not gay, just a good friend. just like us they have feelings and have to fancy someone before making a move.

Wow, what a great discussion! As we all can see, our beliefs run deep and that is what I like about a good debate. Thanks for all the comments!

Brian

Chrisy, that's great for you. But your country has been going to heck for a long time. I'm sure glad we are not under British rule in this country. Hopefully we can beat this liberal movement in this country one of these days. And when we do, I would like to see them all put together somewhere so they can live happily. Maybe something like plague, put them off by themselves, because their queer.

highgrit":1kfaujs9 said:
If your not self-employed there's not a whole lot you can do. Because even when your not working and off the clock. You still don't have the freedom to express yourself and your beliefs, that is unless your a liberal. This country is supposed to be the home of the free. But we have been giving our freedom up a little at a time. And we are the majority, but we don't force our values on other folks. But our property is still private property, and I can still refuse to let you on my property. If I knew someone was a queer, they would not come on my land. Same as if they voted for obama, or any other liberal. I would tell them to get the heck off my land. It's a shame we all can't get along. There's some things in life worth fighting for, and my family and family values are at the top of the list.

Well, that didn't go over too good for me today. Had a lady call wanting to buy a trailer load of hay. When she pulled up I was thinking about this thread and people coming on private property.
When she got out of her truck and introduced herself I decided to try it. I ask her if she would consider telling me how she voted in the last national election and also, if she didn't mind, I'd like to know what her partner preference was concerning gender sexually.
She told me I could go Firetruck myself, got in her truck and drove off. I just lost a pretty good hay sale. But I told myself as she was spinning up the pasture, at least it wasn't a million dollars.

fitz

fitz":10783ya3 said:
highgrit":10783ya3 said:
If your not self-employed there's not a whole lot you can do. Because even when your not working and off the clock. You still don't have the freedom to express yourself and your beliefs, that is unless your a liberal. This country is supposed to be the home of the free. But we have been giving our freedom up a little at a time. And we are the majority, but we don't force our values on other folks. But our property is still private property, and I can still refuse to let you on my property. If I knew someone was a queer, they would not come on my land. Same as if they voted for obama, or any other liberal. I would tell them to get the heck off my land. It's a shame we all can't get along. There's some things in life worth fighting for, and my family and family values are at the top of the list.

Well, that didn't go over too good for me today. Had a lady call wanting to buy a trailer load of hay. When she pulled up I was thinking about this thread and people coming on private property.
When she got out of her truck and introduced herself I decided to try it. I ask her if she would consider telling me how she voted in the last national election and also, if she didn't mind, I'd like to know what her partner preference was concerning gender sexually.
She told me I could go Firetruck myself, got in her truck and drove off. I just lost a pretty good hay sale. But I told myself as she was spinning up the pasture, at least it wasn't a million dollars.

fitz

After I stopped laughing over the mental image of firetucking.......and then explaining to the ladies here that I would just as soon not discuss with them the cause of my jocularity....... and now they all think evil thoughts of me......

I realized that had I been the customer....I would have thought the questions intrusive and certainly would not have bought any hay....... and may have been less civil than she....nunya danged business.....

let me be clear....i probably stand to the far right of most of you.....both such questions on a hay deal are still nunya......i would have been wondering and questioning your motives. and my hand would have been near my little 357 mag....

fitz":u2djh518 said:
highgrit":u2djh518 said:

fitz
:lol: :lol: :clap: :lol: :lol:

I don't sell hay and if you don't give me a reason to ask I don't bother. But there you go Fitz, I saved you from having to deal with a liberal. Her check might of bounced or she could of hurt herself and sued you. Your welcome let me know if you need any advice on your financial planning. I am always ready to help.

She was rude, uncouth and deviated from the accepted norm of personal exchange. I would have answered.
People ask questions for a reason. To make no effort to answer them is nothing more than an affront to civility.

greybeard":2nef18b0 said:
She was rude, uncouth and deviated from the accepted norm of personal exchange. I would have answered.
People ask questions for a reason. To make no effort to answer them is nothing more than an affront to civility.

well a stranger starts asking me questions about my sexuality is going to be regarded as a pervert and best not expect an answer....

Latest posts