So why

Help Support CattleToday:

Since I came back in December, I am finding posts that sorta ended in 2023. What I want to share with you on the interstates, is the drug traffic. I drove an eighteen wheeler as a living and often went to Memphis TN, but bid on a job finally that let me just travel to middle Tennessee at the end.

But, when you leave Memphis on I-40, getting on the outskirts of city limits toward Nashville, you will see Government cars staged along the way and State Troopers. We were told that some of those vehicles had the capability of seeing what was inside your car as you passed. They said they can spot a coin inside your car. So, what are they looking for? Drugs and guns. They said cars coming through with Texas plates that are actually coming out of Mexico and I -40, in our area is the pathway to the east coast. That is their #1 concern, not that they stop them all, but those that they have knowledge of, or suspicion. And they always had a lot of cars or trucks stopped and surrounded. Often you will see everything they own laid out on the side of the right away. So, that may be the same thing you are seeing in your area. Not that Texans are doing it, but rental cars and that is the state that they go through to get transportation to take their loads. So, Texas, don't be offended. We love Texas!!

Trump is trying to put up that border wall. Greg Abbott is still working on it. Go Greg!!!

Not that they are all rental cars, but I am going to say that a law abiding citizen from Texas is not going to let anyone borrow their car to haul a major load of drugs to the east coast. I would hate to think the ones with Texas tags are all Texas citizens. I give people in Texas more credit than that for sure. Anyone going through Memphis will tell you about the black vehicles that sit in the middle staged along the interstate. Then the Troopers further down to stop them. Not all, by any means are drug smugglers. They don't care as they will have kids in the car to make it look like something else. But I am just repeating what the State people told some of the men that I worked with. They ate breakfast with them one morning at a truck stop. They said "If you have something laying on your console, I can see it." That the illegals coming through can do as they please now. Just like the one that just rear ended me, and totaled my truck, and has really messed up my neck. I stay in pain, as it catches and cracks constantly, but they just looked at me and the police let them walk. They just go get another truck and do it again. So they come in across the border and do as they please. Where I live, I don't see Texas tags. But on I-40, yes.