Sinclair Sale Today

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah- we are luckier probably- as I know of a couple good ones in just my area- and know there is several more around the state...Here is one I just became aware of that I'm going to have to take a road trip west and check out one of these days...

www.turnerangus.com

bse":2sbfmste said:
the low end on embryos was 50 dollars not sure the high end of those some went high. the semen went from 5 to 3200 dollars heifers around 2000 cows 2500 pairs 33 to 3500 that was a good price for most if they had split the pairs i think they would have been alot better off but im sure there wasnt time for that it lasted around 9 hrs it moved really fast and tom burke didnt help anything calling pedigrees from 3 generations back he had me looking and second guessing the whole day where they were not sure id attend another hall of fame sale.

bse-

I have observed quite a few sales that were managed by Tom Burke, and he is consistent in "running" the sales! Constantly interrupting the auctioner, over-talking him, and generally making an unnecessary nuisance of himself. I understand - it is his "job" to manage the sale, but I agree with you about the confusing yap that he produces! If I ever had a sale that required a Manager to 'explain' to the buyers everything about every lot sold, I would have a little talk with him - privately and forcefully! :bang:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts