Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

ricebeltrancher":1lx0ojp8 said:
A couple of bulls out of our group of yearlings. The one in front is an LTD x Coronado/Revelation that we are going to use for clean-up. The other is an ET Onstar x Csonka. We are keeping a brother of his for clean-up, also.

Nice :)

ricebeltrancher":zlslr0st said:
A couple of bulls out of our group of yearlings. The one in front is an LTD x Coronado/Revelation that we are going to use for clean-up. The other is an ET Onstar x Csonka. We are keeping a brother of his for clean-up, also.

Good looking bulls. Those two look like they could use some Hereford gfs sure would make some nice calves.

CCCowman":1289s3mt said:
Posted this fella in another thread. Angus/Limo. About 18 months old and mashes the scales at 1275. Honest opinions appreciated....

20160329_182759_zpsraryqzbi.jpg

Can you get some additional pictures of your bull?

Rafter S":6509zd83 said:
3waycross":6509zd83 said:
Two of the best bulls on this whole thread!

I agree. I was pretty proud of the bull I posted that I bought last year until I saw those.

I saw that bull listed before you bought him. He's pretty darn nice!

wacocowboy":pi2941j7 said:
ricebeltrancher":pi2941j7 said:

Good looking bulls. Those two look like they could use some Hereford gfs sure would make some nice calves.

My husband would agree with you. For now, we're going the other direction with Hereford bulls and the calves have been even better than expected. We are about to sell our first group of good heifers we've ever let go, out of them.

Dogs and Cows":3347ojfj said:
ricebeltrancher":3347ojfj said:

Ricebelt...those are awesome...really!!

Can I ask what they were fed? Were they supplemented or are grass/forage raised? Thanks a million!!!

Tim

We develop them on free-choice Purina forage extender accuration and hay, along with the grass in their ~2 acre trap. The forage extender is just accuration blended with cottonseed hulls...lots of roughage. They gain about 3-4 pounds a day that way and get fleshy, but nowhere near fat. When we ultrasounded last month the group ranged from .15-.2 tenths backfat. If that 565 bull has more than .25 or so right now, I'd be surprised.

Rafter S":1ir1qmib said:
3waycross":1ir1qmib said:
Two of the best bulls on this whole thread!

I agree. I was pretty proud of the bull I posted that I bought last year until I saw those.

+1. You just don't see bulls like that everyday....unless your ricebelt!

Would like to see more thickness and muscle expression. He may be long bodied and hasn't filled out yet, but at 18 mos I'd expect a little more. May be bad pics, he looks thicker in the pic with his butt to the camera than the others.

Must have had a hard winter, give him a little time to put some weight back on and he should turn out just dandy. ha.

Looks great. Know what he weighs?

ricebeltrancher":2nggsydj said:

Its hard to beat a good lookin Brangus!

Latest posts