Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Big Bucks":1hkca3ll said:
IMG_1778.jpg

another view of Zeus

Nice one!

the things is..all the wasted time..i mean he will bring some decent money probly but i had higher hopes.
tell me what you see wrong besides his crappy underbelly and sheath is awful. he looks disproportioned? i think his but fell off..im gonna go looking for it this weekend

theres always craigslist..hes purebred beefmaster...!!

bwaahahah..somebody thinks hes great somewhere

If hes purebred Beefmaster sell him as a cheap bull to somebody that is really needing a bull for more then your going to get at the barn. I would at least try that before you took him to the barn lol. He would work good for somebody with just a few cows to breed.

Big Cheese":2mni5z50 said:
If hes purebred Beefmaster sell him as a cheap bull to somebody that is really needing a bull for more then your going to get at the barn. I would at least try that before you took him to the barn lol. He would work good for somebody with just a few cows to breed.

I disagree. Take him to the auction barn. If someone sees him there and takes him home to use then that's on them, but I don't see it happening.

Rafter S":1nodrm9u said:
Big Cheese":1nodrm9u said:

I disagree. Take him to the auction barn. If someone sees him there and takes him home to use then that's on them, but I don't see it happening.

You can always find somebody that needs a quick fill in. There's been a few on this board. Wouldn't hurt to try it out. Just post it until your ready to sell it then take it to the barn. That's what we are doing with some of our full blood Corriente steers. Posting them as roping cattle if we don't get what we want then we are going to take them to the barn in a couple of months.

Big Cheese":14shl05h said:
Rafter S":14shl05h said:
Big Cheese":14shl05h said:

You can always find somebody that needs a quick fill in. There's been a few on this board. Wouldn't hurt to try it out. Just post it until your ready to sell it then take it to the barn. That's what we are doing with some of our full blood Corriente steers. Posting them as roping cattle if we don't get what we want then we are going to take them to the barn in a couple of months.

There's a big difference between selling roping steers and breeding stock. I wouldn't want to sell anyone a bull to use if I wouldn't be proud to have people know I raised him. With all due respect to diesel, I don't think he's proud of that calf.

He don't look like much Diesel. Shame you weren't in Texas this past weekend could of had a real nice registered Beefmaster bull cheap.

Info Too a full genetic brother to Adrenaline and Walker Red sold for $8,000. He was nice just over two and already has calves on the ground and they looked good.

Two bulls from SWB out of Dr Love x Miss Leigh Ann 2 Clone sold for $7,000 and $5,000

A Bullseye x Sugar Pie sold for $5,000 he was nice

A Smith & Wesson x Silky Satin sold for $6,500 he was another nice bull

I couldn't believe a single one of these bulls sold for under $10,000

well ive got a 35% cube out free choice. as well as salt and minerals. also daily about 10 lbs of citrus pellets..only bout 9% tho.. and all the grass is nice and green.
i donth think its lack of anything. i thought it was a growing phase but idk

Latest posts