Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is one I bought a couple of weeks ago. If all goes well I'll get the first calves from him next year about this time.

Diamond_K_Brangus2.jpg

Diamond_K_Brangus.jpg

TennesseeTuxedo":28jfhdbc said:
That's one heck of a bull slick.

I'll take that as a compliment, TT, as I think so too. He is the maternal grand sire to the bull in my avatar. I'm trying to keep the genetic line pretty close.

slick4591":1cw3x9em said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1cw3x9em said:

I'll take that as a compliment, TT, as I think so too. He is the maternal grand sire to the bull in my avatar. I'm trying to keep the genetic line pretty close.

It was a compliment. I like him a lot.

You're on the right track genetically speaking sir.

TennesseeTuxedo":2wwku9r7 said:
slick4591":2wwku9r7 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2wwku9r7 said:

It was a compliment. I like him a lot.

You're on the right track genetically speaking sir.

Thanks. These are some of the same genetics that Cindy (CKC1586) uses and has done well with.

IMG_1387.jpg

Here is the yearling bull I bought a month or two ago. He is about 13 months old. By CC&7 and out of Traveler cow. He is a really nice balanced bull and will be used to clean up my registered cows and liver cover all the commercial cattle.

Nice bulls posted up here!.. Though for their sake I pray those eared bulls never get to horny in a sand pit..
For some reason the gelbvieh bull in my avatar would always get horny when I drove the truck into the pasture to feed in the winter.. until he dangled into the snow and smartened up.. This would happen every day and I'd have a chuckle each time.

Unloaded this bull in our pasture a week ago:

hereford-bulls-144U.jpg

TH 75J 243R BAILOUT 144U ET

He is going to get the bulk of the natural service work in the herd over the next 14 months.

Herefords.US":85dams46 said:
Unloaded this bull in our pasture a week ago:

hereford-bulls-144U.jpg

TH 75J 243R BAILOUT 144U ET

He is going to get the bulk of the natural service work in the herd over the next 14 months.

If you get tired of him in a couple of years I know where he could find a home.

Latest posts