Secretary Job Application

Help Support CattleToday:

Earl Thigpen":50jublyi said:
If she had any children you could sure pick them out in a crowd. They'd be the ones with stretch marks around their mouths!

Too funny! :lol: :lol:

chrisy":36s4xp2x said:
Overworked.gif
she would never fall flat on her face with those things there.

Chrisy, if she falls down she will bounce herself to death.

curtis":2wa0wh56 said:
chrisy":2wa0wh56 said:
Overworked.gif

Yeah, but she'll never drown. That's why on cruise ships men are always looking at those type women. We want to know where they are so if the ship sinks we can grab on and not sink. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

CUZ":3c8m4mra said:
]
curtis":3c8m4mra said:
chrisy":3c8m4mra said:
Overworked.gif

Yeah, but she'll never drown. That's why on cruise ships men are always looking at those type women. We want to know where they are so if the ship sinks we can grab on and not sink. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I agree, thats what i would be lookin for .( sinking or not)

I worked with a black guy once that said if he ever gets on a cruise ship he wanted 2 milk jugs and a rope. :lol: :lol:

my ex....wouldnt kepp up her end of the utilities so i booted her out. just a friend with favors now. i wash her truck and she uummmm uuuhhhh does things for me

not really but i think i love her....and crissy

I believe she is qualified.......to go elephant hunting with that double barrel slingshot, what a great place to set your beer

Frankie":13v43fk6 said:
This thread shows why we need more women in management positions.

Now Frankie, don't you think if she was the manager that most of the employees would be constantly calling her over to discuss some make believe problem? Like "Miss Candy, will you help me find so and so? It may be somewhere up on those shelves?"

CUZ":1n3bvwjk said:
Frankie":1n3bvwjk said:
This thread shows why we need more women in management positions.

Now Frankie, don't you think if she was the manager that most of the employees would be constantly calling her over to discuss some make believe problem? Like "Miss Candy, will you help me find so and so? It may be somewhere up on those shelves?"

Only the men employees.