random picture thread..whatever pic..post it here

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":21hvjnsp said:
GB I have seen a many one in the house and a member of the family would sit with the body all night. Watched dad and my uncles pull up an uncles shirt that had been murdered and examine the bullet holes.
Never figured that one out wasn't like they were going somewhere.
Never seen one on the porch.

It was before my time, but my father used to talk about sitting up with dead people. When I asked him why they did that he said they had to leave the windows open for ventilation, and then keep watch to keep cats away from the body.

Yep. I said paw paw spent his first day on the porch. Not exactly true. First afternoon and most of the night was spent in a RR box car going from Harris County up to Bowie County, and one of my uncles rode in the box car with him. 1961.

TCRanch":29ia4m36 said:
Baby barn owls in an old grain crusher. Vile looking little creatures that would hiss at me.

And a few weeks later.
Something hisses at TG, it automatically gets a bullet behind the ear..from a semi automatic..

greybeard":ssvqojky said:
TCRanch":ssvqojky said:
Baby barn owls in an old grain crusher. Vile looking little creatures that would hiss at me.

And a few weeks later.
Something hisses at TG, it automatically gets a bullet behind the ear..from a semi automatic..
I'm on board with a semi auto 22 :) Thinning out the 'dillo destruction.

Latest posts