Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok , I thought about this. Why you need to see ? OK I'm plain and simple.
This is me ! Not bad for 50 huh!
lastscan.jpg

Well Joy!! Look at you :pretty:
Of all the babies you have posted on here ~ I'd have to say that one's the cutest :nod:

Yep that is me look closer and you can see the grey hair at the front near the parting....that's what I said my daughter was saying Mother stop you look younger than me, not my fault we look so young in my family it must be in the genes, my father was questioned if he had is age correct when he was ill in hospital, the Nurse rang me at home to confirm, he was 66 as she thought he was about 45. My Mother was the same.
I'm not the only one on here to look young.... Joy of Texas only looks about 30 something and she claims to be 50. not bad at all.

chrisy":1ot9y8v8 said:
Yep that is me look closer and you can see the grey hair at the front near the parting....that's what I said my daughter was saying Mother stop you look younger than me, not my fault we look so young in my family it must be in the genes, my father was questioned if he had is age correct when he was ill in hospital, the Nurse rang me at home to confirm, he was 66 as she thought he was about 45. My Mother was the same.
I'm not the only one on here to look young.... Joy of Texas only looks about 30 something and she claims to be 50. not bad at all.

I'm in denial.....my 16 year old looks older than you and THAT JUST SUCKS!!

If that is AB you can raffle him over here I'll pay the most, what a sixpack..talk about steam coming out of your ears.....wow!!!! is all I can say.... :lol2: :banana:

Hey Angie what ya done with him his pictures gone, :cry2: :cry2:

chrisy":34lpmiz8 said:
If that is AB you can raffle him over here I'll pay the most, what a sixpack..talk about steam coming out of your ears.....wow!!!! is all I can say.... :lol2: :banana:
Sorry Chrisy ~ error in photobucket :oops:
Thats not even close.
Had to delete b4 he saw ~ you know how they are when you get them confused :roll:

Wisteria Farms":285hcew5 said:
chrisy":285hcew5 said:

I'm in denial.....my 16 year old looks older than you and THAT JUST SUCKS!!
I would dought that very much, I don't look that young, not even in that photo. Make up and a good light is all I can say it must have been, and I am very proud of my weight loss.

hey joy you look like a young kid in that pic.why didnt you post 1 of you an rick togather.

Dewey!! That is hilarious! Kinda like Wilson on Home Improvement! LOL!!
btw ~ your hat in the first pic. Those are the goofiest looking things, but they sure do their job in the winter time ~ yes?

Just a tip ladies ~ If you put bhb on your desktop, you can see him better!! :nod:
My children say "Who is that?"
I tell them "Go away...." :lol2:

If my wife knew how good all the women on this board looked, I would'nt be allowed to play here any more . :)

Larry

2007_Southern_Caribbean.jpg

I'm not one for pictures of myself or anything for that matter but my wife caught me at a moment of weakness on one of our last vacations.

somn":3hg9pgx5 said:
I'm not one for pictures of myself or anything for that matter but my wife caught me at a moment of weakness on one of our last vacations.

Not a chance. I got to call BS.

Latest posts