Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

You can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with a 2x4.

I saw my neighbor walk on a rake and smack himself in the face. Split his lip and knocked him on the ground. As funny as it was, about 10 min later, I'm on a ladder putting the weatherhead on his new electric service, He passed out while holding the ladder. He hit the ground while hanging on the ladder as I held onto the pole to keep the ladder under me. Lucky for me he wasn't a huge man. I had to wait until he regained consciousness, because he was leaning against the ladder. For a few minutes I considered jumping....until he woke up.

I'm confused...
#1. it's warmer in parts of Washington State this morning than it is here in Central Texas. Did the magnetic poles flip over during the night and no one told me?

#2. Our local funeral home just raised the cost of a funeral-- and blamed it on the cost of living

Well gate bitch just got me back.....

I'm now ........ fire bitch!
My niece is currently visiting in Nashville Tn, trying to get a flight out back to Houston.. the problem appears to be in Houston with ice on runway and ground base wing de-icing.

My niece is currently visiting in Nashville Tn, trying to get a flight out back to Houston.. the problem appears to be in Houston with ice on runway and ground base wing de-icing.

Hate, hate, hate Nashville! With that said she may be better off on a snowmobile. Been steady snow since about dark last night. Unusual for round here.

Hate, hate, hate Nashville! With that said she may be better off on a snowmobile. Been steady snow since about dark last night. Unusual for round here.
We currently have light flurries; unusual here too. Sometime in the wee hours, sleet and frozen rain came. :(

I saw my neighbor walk on a rake and smack himself in the face. Split his lip and knocked him on the ground. As funny as it was, about 10 min later, I'm on a ladder putting the weatherhead on his new electric service, He passed out while holding the ladder. He hit the ground while hanging on the ladder as I held onto the pole to keep the ladder under me. Lucky for me he wasn't a huge man. I had to wait until he regained consciousness, because he was leaning against the ladder. For a few minutes I considered jumping....until he woke up.
Something similar happened to me when we were putting up the barn for my wife's stables. We had the posts bolted to the trusses and were standing them up and then I started screwing the battens on to secure them while she was holding the post, she went and fainted on me and slumped to the ground, here I am try to hang onto the wobbly truss so it wouldn't fall. I had to yell and abuse her to get up and hold the post so I could make it safe. I'm a cruel ba$tard.

Ken

Something similar happened to me when we were putting up the barn for my wife's stables. We had the posts bolted to the trusses and were standing them up and then I started screwing the battens on to secure them while she was holding the post, she went and fainted on me and slumped to the ground, here I am try to hang onto the wobbly truss so it wouldn't fall. I had to yell and abuse her to get up and hold the post so I could make it safe. I'm a cruel ba$tard.

Ken
Define abuse………

Latest posts