Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

Truly random.

Ken is probably working his azz off in the daylight, hot summertime, smelling like the laundry basket in my high school sports locker room.

Here I am, midnight darkness, cold effing wintertime, smelling like a fresh washed babies bottom with my feet kicked up in the recliner.

Dumbassery down under :ROFLMAO:

Good day, Ken!

Last Saturday while working cows I accidentally put an ear tag in backwards. After we let her out of the chute B asked what is the number on that last cow. I said #66, why? He said you put the taf in backwards, but that is OK we will be seeing her going the other way more than facing us.
That's why I number on both sides 😆. I've did it a couple of times

Truly random.

Ken is probably working his azz off in the daylight, hot summertime, smelling like the laundry basket in my high school sports locker room.

Here I am, midnight darkness, cold effing wintertime, smelling like a fresh washed babies bottom with my feet kicked up in the recliner.

Dumbassery down under :ROFLMAO:

Good day, Ken!
I do like winter, I don't feel guilty about being in the house at 5.00pm, the old body is not up to long days.
Going by the lengths and change of subject some of these Coriente threads and Calling the cows are going I think there are a few of you people with "Cabin Fever". It holds me up a bit wading through them, Warren's posts are very long winded, he is even outdoing Jan these days.

Ken

Why does equipment breakdown in the middle of feeding on a Sunday when you can't get parts. Lost a fanbelt on my Massey today, at least I got the calves in the corrals and fed before it gave out. The cows will have to forage for themselves today; they should be able to find some pickings out there.

Why does equipment breakdown in the middle of feeding on a Sunday when you can't get parts. Lost a fanbelt on my Massey today, at least I got the calves in the corrals and fed before it gave out. The cows will have to forage for themselves today; they should be able to find some pickings out there.
A job for a bit of baling twine????

Ken

Latest posts