Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

My girls are pretty chill. And my best friend will never pass up an opportunity to cowgirl up with me! Calves, I'm generally on my own. But I can still rope a 600 lb calf - on foot - snub it to the Polaris, take it down, and administer shots. Only if I have to! Cuz I'll feel it for days.
Gonna need some video of this.

Leave the sound. It'll be more entertaining with someone banging a gong in the background to cover your colorful vocabulary. Of course, maybe all we hear is gonna be gong noise.
When working cows one has to have a colorful vocabulary. Although to the cows it is probably like the adult talking on Charlie Brown.

It's a good thing the pasture isn't snow covered Dave..
She was born about a month ago. We had a foot of snow about the time she was born. And we have had half a dozen one to two inch snows since them. She could hide pretty well. But no worries she is always up and running so she stands out even in the snow.

When working cows one has to have a colorful vocabulary. Although to the cows it is probably like the adult talking on Charlie Brown.
I can relate. I think I'm married to Charlie Brown's teacher.
But she's a hoot, so I let my guard down a bit and then just enjoy her beautiful noises. She beats the crickets and frogs every night of the week.

She's special, and has nice looking pockets, so I'm gonna hang on.

Hang on?? You better!!

Good ones are hard to come by and the kind that will put up with the likes of you, me and a few other of the grown guttersnipe/ragamuffins around here are even more rare.
Guttersnipe makes me laugh. Lordy, if she only knew.

She deserves some sorta trophy or crown for putting up with me. I'm still working on it.

She deserves some sorta trophy or crown for putting up with me. I'm still working on it.
Don't do like I did once. Wife did something well deserving of a big thanks and I popped off and said "You'll git your reward in heaven".
Didn't go over well. Pretty sure she called me a jackass and something about me goin' somewhere other than heaven myself.

Don't do like I did once. Wife did something well deserving of a big thanks and I popped off and said "You'll git your reward in heaven".
Didn't go over well. Pretty sure she called me a jackass and something about me goin' somewhere other than heaven myself.
There's nothing worse than a woman's scorn

I can relate. I think I'm married to Charlie Brown's teacher.
But she's a hoot, so I let my guard down a bit and then just enjoy her beautiful noises. She beats the crickets and frogs every night of the week.

She's special, and has nice looking pockets, so I'm gonna hang on.
Better take good care of that one, obviously she's a keeper.

Ahh, the ole proverbial turd in the punchbowl.

Latest posts