Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

My husband modified our buggy backseat for our 14.5 year old blue healer mix (Brindle/black color). Here she is riding with a friend's dog. One part of the seat raises so she can jump on the floor then onto the seat. Most days she has to be picked up. Yep, she is way over weight but stayed a pretty healthy weight when young & active.
Do your give her any Rimadyl. We have been giving our older dog that for about two or three years and it has made a big difference.

JL, that Chicom farm thing......
I can remember a few decades ago, reading news articles about Chinese groups coming over here "to see how America does it" .

Greybeard's desk building reminded me; I was supposed to build a couple picnic tables this spring.

My Darlin Companion became impatient and found another man to build them. I reminded her that spring doesn't begin until the equinox, but she just gave me "the look" and told me to hook the trailer.

She paid $225 per for these and I was impressed with the quality. So impressed that I asked her if they were discounted for some other consideration. She just smiled and told me where to put them.

I'm going to add some carriage bolts to the legs, but otherwise think we (she) did good. She wants four more. Our granddaughter backed her up. By the way, according to my granddaughter, "picnic" is a three syllable word.
931FCE8F-BCCB-4153-87DE-8F53732DE60A.jpeg
14A3671A-3697-4D2C-BBCE-93917FCA6876.jpeg

Greybeard's desk building reminded me; I was supposed to build a couple picnic tables this spring.

My Darlin Companion became impatient and found another man to build them. I reminded her that spring doesn't begin until the equinox, but she just gave me "the look" and told me to hook the trailer.

She paid $225 per for these and I was impressed with the quality. So impressed that I asked her if they were discounted for some other consideration. She just smiled and told me where to put them.

I'm going to add some carriage bolts to the legs, but otherwise think we (she) did good. She wants four more. Our granddaughter backed her up. By the way, according to my granddaughter, "picnic" is a three syllable word.
View attachment 41665
View attachment 41666
Can't hardly buy the materials for that money. Momma must be a looker!😂

Latest posts