OK, 'fess up

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie":2r1s2uku said:
Jovid":2r1s2uku said:
Frankie":2r1s2uku said:
Who on these boards was at Woodstock 40 years ago? :lol2:

I was at Woodstock 40 years ago

Ha! I thought surely someone on the Board was there. And an Okie at that! Thanks. :)

Actually I was at Woodstock 40 years ago but not "The Woodstock". My family was living in Woodstock Illinois and I was almost 12. :banana:

Jovid":t7b5077q said:
Actually I was at Woodstock 40 years ago but not "The Woodstock". My family was living in Woodstock Illinois and I was almost 12. :banana:

Shame on you. :lol: So we're still waiting for a "real" Woodstocker to show up. Is there a Woodstock, OK?

I've gotten just a bit tired of the Woodstock reminiscences.
"Man, we were sooo stoned".
"It was a turning point". (Well, yeah, I suppose it was some sort of turning point, but....)
I watched a PBS special last night, if you can't tell. Still, the music was good.

Didn't make woodstock. I was driving a truck putting food on the table and didn't have time for foolish stuff like that. But I did see millions of hitchhiker's from California to New York. And some of the most painted up VW Beetles and busses you've ever seen. I think it took some of them 2yrs to get back home.

Cal

I also might add that the farmers all over we're having problems with the Hippies setting up villiages in their woods. Was some pretty interesting years for sure.

Cal

I wasn't there either, i was in Saudi Arabia building power lines to the oil wells trying to make a living for my family.

Calman":pchb3pmt said:
I also might add that the farmers all over we're having problems with the Hippies setting up villiages in their woods. Was some pretty interesting years for sure.

Cal

One of the original "Hippie" communes was a place called DROP CITY, it was just about 5 miles down the road from my Grandpa farm. It featured a couple of Geodesic domes made from old car parts and an open air shower. Many a farmer drove his truck in the ditch when some little Hippy girl was out there showering in plain sight.LOL

there was a bunch of hippies bought land in PRV and set up a commune right on the river.. they had their own school and church,,, we went there after they cleared out alot of weird paintings on the wall including one of JESUS and books....... we couldnt find any MJ though :cowboy:

alacattleman":5w7aezay said:
there was a bunch of hippies bought land in PRV and set up a commune right on the river.. they had their own school and church,,, we went there after they cleared out alot of weird paintings on the wall including one of JESUS and books....... we couldnt find any MJ though :cowboy:

No self respectin Hippy is gonna leave the weed and take the books. DUHHHHHHHHHHH

3waycross":yntib6uv said:
alacattleman":yntib6uv said:

No self respectin Hippy is gonna leave the weed and take the books. DUHHHHHHHHHHH
Amen. Bro. :lol2:

Latest posts