I'm gonna get wired up I guess Aug 2.

Help Support CattleToday:

F**k Our Ride Died
Backwards it's Driver Returns On Foot
:ROFLMAO:
Failure On Research & Development

Found On Rubbish Day

Fixed Or Repaired Daily

When I was a young man, I laughed at all the jokes about Ford, GM, and Dodge. We didn't have enough of any other make around here at the time.

This is my first Ford. I have a couple of employees that are hard core Ford fanboys, and I still give them sheet even as I drive up in my new to me Ford.

They've all had issues specific to the make/model over the years, but I'd be hard pressed to say which one is "better".
For me, when I had a Dodge, I could only attract the blue haired old ladies, and unfortunately the beer belly rednecks. It's been a long hard road figuring out the meaning of life, but now that I have a Ford all my worries are over.

Now? Well, the twenty something's are flogging me, I can't even pull in to the Sonic without them crawling through the windows.

Sorry to be long winded, Nesi, but my wife insists that I sell this truck. You are the first person I thought of. Would you be interested? Can you say 'chick magnet'?:ROFLMAO:

1ECACF09-78FC-4B3C-AF42-F195C636EB07.jpeg

:ROFLMAO:
Failure On Research & Development

Found On Rubbish Day

Fixed Or Repaired Daily

When I was a young man, I laughed at all the jokes about Ford, GM, and Dodge. We didn't have enough of any other make around here at the time.

This is my first Ford. I have a couple of employees that are hard core Ford fanboys, and I still give them sheet even as I drive up in my new to me Ford.

They've all had issues specific to the make/model over the years, but I'd be hard pressed to say which one is "better".
For me, when I had a Dodge, I could only attract the blue haired old ladies, and unfortunately the beer belly rednecks. It's been a long hard road figuring out the meaning of life, but now that I have a Ford all my worries are over.

Now? Well, the twenty something's are flogging me, I can't even pull in to the Sonic without them crawling through the windows.

Sorry to be long winded, Nesi, but my wife insists that I sell this truck. You are the first person I thought of. Would you be interested? Can you say 'chick magnet'?:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 33721
I've been looking for chicks that don't lay eggs, but I'll take what I can get.. Isa reds are decent... lady where my cows are would love it though, just like her truck but with a deck

I hope GB is getting some chuckles out of this.. Stay on topic? Here? HAHHA

Mopar = Moments of power are rare
Honda = Hold on not done accelerating
Pontiac = Poor old N***er thinks it's a cadillac
Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket

29790484_215308785718002_3284070683310555136_n.jpg
46130668_10158213723687715_613950598412238848_n honda.jpg
harley expectations reality.png

I've been looking for chicks that don't lay eggs, but I'll take what I can get.. Isa reds are decent... lady where my cows are would love it though, just like her truck but with a deck

I hope GB is getting some chuckles out of this.. Stay on topic? Here? HAHHA

Mopar = Moments of power are rare
Honda = Hold on not done accelerating
Pontiac = Poor old N***er thinks it's a cadillac
Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket

View attachment 33725
View attachment 33726
View attachment 33724
Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't know there was a chicken in the picture?
I did not know.
So now that you're naming candidates……….Buff Orpington is where it's at:ROFLMAO:

I don't know what that critter is posing with my truck, but she's mighty fetchin'.

Well, they wired me up today. It went ok I suppose, as the girl told me she was going to give me something to relax me before they pushed me into the surgical room and the next thing I knew she was standing there telling me I could get dressed. 1 1/2 hours had elapsed.
Pretty sore where the work was done and now we'll wait till Sept 11 to see how well it works, whereupon, they will remove these leads and the battery taped to my side, and if the results were good, then schedule me for the whole apparatus to go fully under my old hide.
If results were not good, well, back to square 1.

Well, GB, I for one (and I suspect many) have been thinking about you. As goofy as I am, know that I do pray. It's mostly out loud, and as loud as I can, but still private because I can holler and nobody else can hear me…… Except for The Lord. I'm surrounded by miles and miles of emptiness.

Sometimes after a spontaneous prayer, I'll walk back inside the house and my Darlin gives me the "LAZY EYE". Every man knows. That's okay, because it is then, that precious, albeit brief moment in time, I realize that I've been less than a saint, or should have been.

Your present condition helps me to realize my inadequacies. I hope to bring a smile to others when I'm as mature as you appear to be.

Corny? Yes! Smile!

Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't know there was a chicken in the picture?
I did not know.
So now that you're naming candidates……….Buff Orpington is where it's at:ROFLMAO:

I don't know what that critter is posing with my truck, but she's mighty fetchin'.
Hate to tell you but that is not a Buff Orpington... looks like a commercial type R I Red or one of the laying crosses like the ISA.....and it must be hot there... the way she is holding her wings out away from her body....

Hate to tell you but that is not a Buff Orpington... looks like a commercial type R I Red or one of the laying crosses like the ISA.....and it must be hot there... the way she is holding her wings out away from her body....
Oh good golly Miss Molly, Jan :ROFLMAO: I do appreciate the tip. I was posting a picture of a raw yard bird. I thought the funky smilie thingy would be a dead giveaway.
When my grandkids are ready to show them at the county fair, I'll ask for advice here so I don't embarrass myself.