Off the computer.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok. I will come clean. I am actually a 52 SWF........
But M5 I AM a true blonde! :lol:

I have just one beautiful, and smart grown daughter that I am very proud of and two beautiful grandchildren.
I have been a Nurse Consultant for nearly 30 years, I suppose. Though I have "moon lighted" as a vet tech. on the side, just for fun.
I guess I have ranched on varying levels all of my life. Showing Brangus is one of my "hobbies", because there definitely isn't any money in it. I do enjoy the people at the fairs and the bull sales. Lots of fun educating "the city kids" about the cattle. I ride horses and enjoy many cattle events. Cutting, Sorting, Penning. I have even started doing some Ranch Hand Trail Competitions. I love my dogs, and have also done some Splash dog stuff for fun with the labs.
The past few years I have been restoring a 1910 farm house back to a modernized version of itself.

I wish all you folks can take some things seriously! :mad:

Here's me, I'm 29 yrs old, I've been a tri athlete for several years, 32 competitions, 31 wins 1 second place, she cheated! That lead me to my professional modeling career, you may have seen me in my Calvin Cline and Hanes commercials. That's how I can afford my ranch and lifestyle. :mrgreen: I have recently redisigned the 2015 Lamborghini, the complete line .... They gave me three of them for my insight as a thank you gift!, but I won't drive thoses gas hogs. Sorry I have to go work out and then meet a "friend".

Bigfoot":7bf0m70z said:
wacocowboy":7bf0m70z said:
33 years old

Married for 10 years

Teach CPR

I enjoy boxing, football, fishing and hunting

I used to box. Can't imagine taking a shot today.

Never boxed but always enjoyed watching it would like to get back into judging

My experience with boxing was like an intramural thing in college. The university shut it down, and we took it off campus. It started looking more an mma match, and I bailed.

Alan":w5jt59ta said:

Here's me, I'm 29 yrs old, I've been a tri athlete for several years, 32 competitions, 31 wins 1 second place, she cheated! That lead me to my professional modeling career, you may have seen me in my Calvin Cline and Hanes commercials. That's how I can afford my ranch and lifestyle. :mrgreen: I have recently redisigned the 2015 Lamborghini, the complete line .... They gave me three of them for my insight as a thank you gift!, but I won't drive thoses gas hogs. Sorry I have to go work out and then meet a "friend".
You're Just in Beiber ?

greybeard":2ycylapi said:
Alan":2ycylapi said:

You're Just in Beiber ?

Nope, I'm that international rock star previously refered to as "DREAM " N " "!! Now I'm simply known as,"!!!!" Several number one hits in my musical career ..... More to come.

Bigfoot":224kjdhx said:
branguscowgirl":224kjdhx said:
Tempted to disclose my profession, but never have on here
Please tell us Bigfoot.....
My guess would be something in Law enforcement. :D

Naw, I ain't no hero, if I get shot it's going to be in the back.
I just hope it's never in the foot! :mrgreen:

Come on Bigfoot give us a hint, the rest of us came clean. :p

branguscowgirl":iv92wrj8 said:

I have just one beautiful, and smart grown daughter that I am very proud of and two beautiful grandchildren.
I have been a Nurse Consultant for nearly 30 years, I suppose. Though I have "moon lighted" as a vet tech. on the side, just for fun.
I guess I have ranched on varying levels all of my life. Showing Brangus is one of my "hobbies", because there definitely isn't any money in it. I do enjoy the people at the fairs and the bull sales. Lots of fun educating "the city kids" about the cattle. I ride horses and enjoy many cattle events. Cutting, Sorting, Penning. I have even started doing some Ranch Hand Trail Competitions. I love my dogs, and have also done some Splash dog stuff for fun with the labs.
The past few years I have been restoring a 1910 farm house back to a modernized version of itself.
Oh I forgot to add, I like to dance! :banana:
And it looks about like this crazy banana too! :mrgreen:

branguscowgirl":2t8hf5sx said:
branguscowgirl":2t8hf5sx said:

But the real question is " do you twerk "?

tater74":318gyd97 said:
branguscowgirl":318gyd97 said:
branguscowgirl":318gyd97 said:

But the real question is " do you twerk "?
Not as good as cowgirl8! I just ain't "built for it"! :lol:

Alan":1ea2be35 said:
Oh, yea! I invented twerking! But it started out as a back spasm. :cry2:

Back spasms are not something to joke about Alan. I think you should retract that statement as you've seriously offended me!

I'm on day 5 and I think I just added the flu to it as well- present from the baby. Good times! You should see me get low, low, low after a coughing fit- it's so cool it almost brings me to tears. :cry2:

In all honesty, I know this is nothing for what many deal with.

31, married ten years. Three kids 8,6,3. Work on oil rigs. We live in town but been looking to move out for a while. I wouldnt mind getting out of the rig work and farming full time but it looks like that is going to take some time to get done.

40 wm married for 22 years next Friday. 2 kids a 15 yo son and 19 yo daughter.
Started a pressure washing business almost 20 years ago, and I dabble in a few other profit making ventures.
Hobbies are cattle and pigs and gardening and cooking and smoking and eatin and learning new things.

62 years old, married 3 times, might keep this one. One son who is a revenue analyst for Hertz. I own a real estate brokerage as well as a real estate school, and a property management company. Do all the cooking at the house, sort of a hobby. A bit of a geek. A great topic Bestoutwest.

Hook":12wotd0o said:
Started a pressure washing business almost 20 years ago, and I dabble in a few other profit making ventures.
Hobbies are cattle and pigs and gardening and cooking and smoking and eatin and learning new things.
Dang Hook--has Alzheimer set in already?
you left out fishin and huntin.

greybeard":3fg816kb said:
Hook":3fg816kb said:
Hobbies are cattle and pigs and gardening and cooking and SMOKING and eating and learning new things.
Dang Hook--has Alzheimer set in already?
you left out fishin and hunting.

That would not be Altzeimers. :hide:

I'm thirty six and still married to my first wife and we have a ten year old son and nine year old daughter together that we home school so they are a huge part of my life. I run a commercial AI route from 2AM to 8AM and after that I'm a diversified farmer and rancher. I produce citrus, walnuts, pecans and commercial calves.
My main hobby is ranching. I like the farm but when I am farming it's work and I'm thinking about cattle. I also love to garden but as I age I'm getting to where I have a hard time enjoying something that active after I get done with the stuff that HAS to happen.

Latest posts