Off the computer.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
I got to wondering today what everyone's like off the computer. Figured it would be interesting and a great way to get to know people. I'll start:

Male
Married for 10 years this year
One kid, son who's 4
I'm a rad tech for my real job.
Hobbies: reading, watching movies and sports in the winter, riding a cutting horse (who pretty much does the work while I hang on)

I'm 53 years old. I'll be married for 27 years if she keeps me until May 7, and we have two children. Our son is 24, with a degree from UT, a good job, and just got married to a wonderful girl in August. They live a10 minute drive from us, so we see them several times a week. Our daughter is 19, and is working her way through TAMU, which is 1/2 hour away, so we see her pretty often too.

I did physical labor of one kind or another all my life until about 5 years ago, when I got a chance to learn to work with some computer software (SolidWorks, a 3d modeling/drafting program). I enjoy it, and look forward to going to work.

All in all, I'm blessed.

That may be more information than you had in mind, but there it is.

Bestoutwest is being sincerest of sincere, and look what you guys do. Make jokes! Shame on you!

I am 25 yrs.
Tall, thin, blonde and beautiful.
I used to be a cowgirl model, but it seemed kinda weird signing autographs everywhere I went. So now I just stick with my "real job" as a Brain Surgeon. :D

47 mwm 25yr on 3/23
Run a roofing supply business for a fairly large company.
3 kids all 21,22,24
I fish and hunt quite a bit. I love to build things out of wood, leather, metal. I also enjoy auto,tractor and equipment repair.

branguscowgirl":2e2vgtfm said:
Bestoutwest is being sincerest of sincere, and look what you guys do. Make jokes! Shame on you!

I am 25 yrs.
I used to be a cowgirl model, but it seemed kinda weird signing autographs everywhere I went. So now I just stick with my "real job" as a Brain Surgeon. :D
I don't think your blonde ;-)

branguscowgirl":3izzij9o said:

I am 25 yrs.
Some people like to be kinda private--or a Riddle Wrapped In A Mystery Inside An Enigma.
9 months ago, I was a year and 90 days away from being eligible to sign up for medicare.
4 ungrateful grown children, 8 darling grandchildren--all of which will turn out great------once they're boiled in oil.
On 2nd wife, I've put up with her hockey puck biscuits since 1995.
My minor hobbies are irritating people and being a sarcastic old curmudgeon during college football season.

36 SWM
grew up on the farm, did a stint of university but didn't like it, worked a couple dead end jobs, then found one I liked.. built and serviced packaging equipment, flew all over the continent installing and fixing it. Quit and came back to the farm 6 years ago.

Now I fix stuff all over hel's half acre here. I build stuff out of metal, and on occasion wood.. I also work in town an afternoon a week as a mechanic in a shop.. when the regular guy can't figure out what's going on he calls on me. OTHER hobbies include my bunch of pet cows, going for a tear up the mountain on an old motorbike, as well as some computer stuff.. I do a bit of programming and Autocad drafting.. Tried playing musical instruments and couln't get a sweet note out of anything, so I gave that up and worked on a sound board a smidge as well.. I got better results there.

38 mwm, christian, married 15 years, 3 kids, 2 girls, 12 & 9, 1 boy 7, full time firefighter, fixing to build our first house. Love to hunt, fish, coach baseball, guide handi cap hunters on deer hunts, grew up on a farm where my family raised chickens. Had some cows and pigs also. Work in the big city but dont let any grass grow under me every morning i get off. Own 20 acres. Lease it to a farmer for hay.

101 years old, servant of the Lord, and never felt better.

Part time pig farmer, part time grain farmer, 24/7/365 cow farmer.
"Went" to school as a Mech, and Electrical Draftsman, and got a piece of paper to prove it, and that's as far as that went.......
I'm single, and probably always will, most women don't like the way I smell, or my occupations, but they do love the beard. :lol:
Spend most of my time working around the farm, or working for other people, or just standing around talking at my Uncle's shop.
hobbies: It may be looked down upon on here, but I like to build computers, and play video games during my spare time. Also some logging, and trapping, not as much this year though, to busy with other things.

43 years old
Still on my first wife, almost 20 years, honestly not sure exactly
3 kids......twins 10 yo one boy one girl.......8 yo girl
Tempted to disclose my profession, but never have on here
Currently stepping up my farming........ will be full time in 5 years
Enjoy the horse thing, and need to dial it back a little, but never will

branguscowgirl":27qlosdr said:
Tempted to disclose my profession, but never have on here
Please tell us Bigfoot.....
My guess would be something in Law enforcement. :D

Naw, I ain't no hero, if I get shot it's going to be in the back.

wacocowboy":2t0zi9n4 said:
33 years old

Married for 10 years

Teach CPR

I enjoy boxing, football, fishing and hunting

I used to box. Can't imagine taking a shot today.

Latest posts