New bull!

Help Support CattleToday:

jrn28

Reaction score
Not too new got him in February. I wanted to go to gelviehs but couldn't convince pops. With what I got from my angus and limo bull, I bought this little fella. here he is with my very first cow #57, she will be 6 this year. I bought her at 7mo. Sorry about the bad angle of the pic, I'll try to get better pics so y'all can pic him apart. Thanks for looking. P.S. She's a little under conditioned in this pic :D .

Thanks. So far I have been pleased with him. My angus got aggressive with old age and the limo bull didn't respect barb wire, hotwire, tractors, or gates so I canned him before he tried me.

P.S. She's a little under conditioned in this pic :D
I guess you're joking with that--they all look good for this time of year coming out of a pretty rough N. Texas winter.
#57 is nice and long!!

Cow doesn't look poor in condition for all things considered looks pretty good. Long and deep with a nice udder. Not the best angle on the bull but from what I can see he looks good. What's the breeding on the 2 Herefords?

It's been rough no rain, a lot of hard freezes. Good thing is the ryegrass is shooting up, my wheat held up ok and right on time cause I'm down to 4 bales. Got my sudan in the ground just waiting on the rain. It was supposed to yesterday and today, but nothing yet.

From the angle, a decent looking bull. That cow looks to be in good shape for the time of year. I hope he works out for you.

Sph, the cow is just a commercial cow from local breeder. I don't think he is around anymore. I got papers on the bull lost in a stack of papers on my desk somewhere. His dam came from a breeder called MC Ivers I think.

Hit control- a time or two and the pic will shrink to where you can see it. I think the reason is that it needed downsized a bit for this format.

Nice Herf's, btw.

jrn28":2s8q7trz said:
Lancaster and waxahachie areas. But on a very small scale.

I know a fella named Bob Kout in that area who sells hay occasionally

Got my first calf from my new bull, a healthy bull calf.

This is him about a month ago. grew a lot since I got him, mostly height.

The bull has very light pigment around his eyes, I didn't think I would get that panda/goggle eyed calves. I guess it doesn't take much pigment.