My resignation as a CT poster

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Ryder I can agree with you there on Hoss never offending any one and only putting up good posts.
Also on the be nice stuff....I am getting very confussed with this site sometimes, I'm wondering has TNcattle47 come back as a mod????? :help:

Now I'm wondering which type of cougar beefy got mauled by...... was it a good thing?

Alan

Alan":nighrow5 said:
Now I'm wondering which type of cougar beefy got mauled by...... was it a good thing?

Alan

You don't reckon it was angrie, do you?

cfpinz":f36h4b8e said:
Alan":f36h4b8e said:

Alan

You don't reckon it was angrie, do you?
Naw if it was Angrie he still wouldn't be able to type as he would probably still be in the corner in a fetal position trembling and crying like a baby

HOSS":3kgr3to1 said:
All CT members,

Effective tonight I am no longer going to be posting on the CT boards.
Best Regards,

HOSS

I hate that for you. I was always taught to live up to my word and never say never. You may have better served you and your friends with every thing you said but this part. I wish you the best and I'm sure this really won't be a major stumbling block in your future success.

Anyway it has seemed to cause quite a ruckus.

Hoss, don't know if you are gone or maybe are reading this thread....but if you are reading you can see that you will be missed if you go. There have been times that many of us either get p$$ed and leave for a bit or some get busy with "other stuff" and don't come around but it is folks like you that make a board worth reading. So with that, maybe you will think about it and just ignore negative and keep in touch. :tiphat:

Sorry to see you leave Hoss. I enjoyed reading your posts. Hope you are not getting flooded out in Tennessee. My inlaws have water in their house in Sumner county.

Fred":njmffzvt said:
Sorry to see you leave Hoss. I enjoyed reading your posts. Hope you are not getting flooded out in Tennessee. My inlaws have water in their house in Sumner county.
Fred, give me a heads up if they need any help. They are probably not far from me.

Crowderfarms":46h7aapy said:
Fred":46h7aapy said:
Fred, give me a heads up if they need any help. They are probably not far from me.
Thanks for the kind offer Crowder. My wife talked to them and they are keeping up with the water with 2 shop vacs. They have already pulled out some carpet.

Sorry to hi-jack but just for a minute...Fred I saw on the news last night it was raining in Louisiana, how are things down there, what with that oil slick about to come to shore.?

chrisy":e5cx76rz said:
Sorry to hi-jack but just for a minute...Fred I saw on the news last night it was raining in Louisiana, how are things down there, what with that oil slick about to come to shore.?
No one knows for sure, but it doesn't look good. Have to hope they can get the leak stopped before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts