Most Famous Person You've Seen

Help Support CattleToday:

I met Chad Brock at the MO State Fair one year. Got Bob Feller's autograph. Some cattle friends lived in the same town as Sara Evans. A guy that I went to college with was taught be Sheryl Crow.
If you are anywhere near the St. Louis area, I met Fred from the Dirt Cheap commercials! I thought that was kinda cool. Also if you have heard of Thomas coffee, I met Thomas, and also the dogs that are on the coffee cans.

When I was rodeoing I met a ton of country music stars. Ate breakfast one morning with Barbara Mandrel (sp). One of my traveling partners took Tanya Tucker on a date (he took her to McD.... needless to say there was no second date). I traveled with a couple of world champion cowboys and met a lot of old champions.

Ronald Reagan in Billings. Chris LeDoux. Huey Lewis (Not very bright) he impressed other people around me, but I sure wasn't.
Eddie Rabbit. Ian Tyson.

i met Matt Williams on a couple different occasions.
met the band Lonestar before John Rich and them parted ways
doug supernaw

and Crowder of course ;-) plus some. :idea: we are going to have to do another get together. :D

Alan Jackson in Lynnville, TN making the video "Talking Song Repair Blues" along with the actors Anthony Clark and Mike O'Malley from the sitcom "Yes Dear". They were great really down to earth.
http://musicbox.sonybmg.com/video/alan_jackson/the_talkin_song_repair_blues The town they are towing the car into is one of the communities I promote in Middle TN. That was the sweetest ride (both cars but mostly Alan's Mustang) I have ever seen.
Fred Miller -when he was with Titans now Chicago Bears- Only man I ever saw Warpaint look up to
Chris Young -'06 Nashville Star winner
Craig Morgan
Gary Morris
Darly Singletary
Larry Stewart -Restless Heart
Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
Dolly Parton
Living in Tennessee most of my life we had a theme park Opryland, now a mall(BLAH!)
I've met a lot of country music artist, old school,
Little Jimmy Dickens
Box Car Willie
Porter Wagoner
Roy Clark
Buck Owens and so on... too may to remember, its great to live in Tennessee.

I saw Vince Gill at the Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston couple years back.

My dad met and had a beer with Sam Elliot in the London airport when he was on business. My dad said he is a real down to earth guy, and the voice is just as deep and rough in real life.

Talked with and had toddies with Buck Taylor (Newly from Gunsmoke) many times--his girlfriend paid $100 for my American 20 hat that I was wearing at a charity auction, I was auctioneering...The hat cost me $20 new :roll:

Had a couple toddies with William Conrad (Cannon) and partied with several of the late 60's, early 70's Playboy playmates during their stay in Montana... :banana: :D

Been on a first name basis with a couple of Montana Governors...My kids were shocked when we were on vacation one time and I was giving them a tour of the State Capitol building--walking down the hall Gov. Racicot yelled out of his office "hello Dick" and I walked in and sat in the easy chair BSing with him-- he then gave the kids a "Governors guided tour" of the Capitol building....Can't get much more downhomey than that... :lol:

backhoeboogie":1wd1muxx said:
Crowder,

Don't you forget that I met Lammie, in person. Didn't get to shake her hand or anything. But I met her, and it was much better than Dubya.

I didn't shake your hand? I normally make a point of that. How rude of me.

Crowder, the autograph line forms to the left...

Lammie":2saj1tum said:
I didn't shake your hand? I normally make a point of that. How rude of me.

Crowder, the autograph line forms to the left...

Lammie, I figured you'd be ready to wring my neck over this.

Yes, you did shake my hand. You were not rude at all.

You feeling any better?

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2l43hge4 said:
john250":2l43hge4 said:
I shared an elevator at a hotel in Cincy with Richard Simmons (and several other folks, thank goodness). He's as annoying in person as he is on tv.
Don't think I would want to be in an elevator with that boy. :lol:
We didn't make eye contact. There was a couple in the elevator with drinks in their hands. Richard directed his attention to them.
The hotel had a "weekend getaway" package and was trying for a party atmosphere, so the drinks weren't out of line. Richard went "Ooooh, alcohol" in that way of his that makes you dislike him on the spot. I kept my back to the wall. :lol:

Oldtimer":83bxxykn said:
Had a couple toddies with William Conrad (Cannon) and partied with several of the late 60's, early 70's Playboy playmates during their stay in Montana... :banana: :D

:lol:

Pix???? We need pix. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had three or four dates years ago with a lady who fancied herself a model and insinuated she had been in Playboy. I never saw the proof of that, but it was plausible. She was famous in her own mind--does that count. :lol: :lol:

john250":s3tctvhk said:
Oldtimer":s3tctvhk said:

I had three or four dates years ago with a lady who fancied herself a model and insinuated she had been in Playboy. I never saw the proof of that, but it was plausible. She was famous in her own mind--does that count. :lol: :lol:

if it counted, then we would be in trouble. there are a few ppl on here that are famous in their own minds. ;-) not naming any names or anything (CROWDER). :help:

I had Pairs Hilton, & Nichole Ritchie wash my wind sheild on my truck. 8) And Nichole kept telling me how cute i was while my wife was sitting in the truck with the window rolled down. :shock: And when i was filling up a 5 gallon gas can. Pairs wanted to know why i was putting the gas in the can instead of putting it in the truck. :roll: And when i went to get back into the truck to leave. Pairs & Nicole both were bent over talking to someone in a car. And i just happened to notice that neither one was wearing undergarments and i saw both of thems bow-donk-a-donks ! :shock: And i learned not to tell the little woman when i see another womans ba-donke-donk ! 8)

I had president Clintion buy a candy bar from me way! way! back there when i was still wet behind the ears. (about the 4th or 5th grade) when i was going from house to house selling them for my school. He was out shaking hands and campaining door to door when he was a young politician. He just happened to be sitting inside a couple of my neighbors house talking politics with them. :lol:

While i was eating dinner at a little ma & pop dinner in Eastern Oklahoma i had this actor who i can not think of his name. Come in and sit at my table. He was filming some kind of movie there. He had a big white stetson and a towel arround his neck to keep from getting persperation on his collar while he was taking a break. The guy played in lots of westerns, alot of gun smoke movies. I dont know if any of you remember the movie where this old white haired mountain man & his 3 boys captured old Matt and they give Matt a head start before they turned the dogs lose to hunt him down. And in the end the old mountain man was going to bull whip the boys for not doing what he told them and wound up killing two of them. And then he just spaced out and they had to put the old man in a nut house.

And in one gun smoke episode he played a old mountain man who came down to help track down this wolf that was killing cattle. And he killed it and burried the wolf and a couple of cowboys dug it up and took it to town and collected the bounty and he killed the two cowboys for doing that.

He also palyed in Dallas as Jock Hueings buddy who took Jr, Bobby and Ray Crebs to South America to show them where Jocks helicoptor crashed. :lol:

cowgirl580":2go4dt2g said:
john250":2go4dt2g said:
Oldtimer":2go4dt2g said:

if it counted, then we would be in trouble. there are a few ppl on here that are famous in their own minds. ;-) not naming any names or anything (CROWDER). :help:

Cowgirl, when we are all partying in the White House Andy Jackson style you'll be glad you know Crowder. :lol:

years ago i went to a field trial in conway ark. i met and talked all day to a man named Sam..nice old codger..we talked birddogs and quail hunting...it wasn't until months later when the write up in a magazine about the trial stated that Sam Walton had visited all day an enjoyed the trial and all the people...

You all have met some pretty impresive people!

I apearently met a Vikings QB, or LineBacker or somthing along those lines. He was at the Mall Of America and I was there with some guys, they pointed him out imediatly, but were too chicken to go talk to him. So I did (sorta kinda, it went like "Um hi, I dont know you (he laughed) but they do (I point to guys) and uh, they want your autograph), and I got them all autographs. They told me who he was, and what he did, but I can't remember. It was wonderful.
Yep, thats about it.

Latest posts