Most Famous Person You've Seen

Help Support CattleToday:

reba mcentire. her son is the same age as i am so we talked about school and stuff. i was in kindergarten at the time lol.

Saw Elvis at the 7-Eleven. Last week.

Most famous person I've ever met: dun.

cfpinz

I forgot I spent an hour shooting the bull with OJ (pre bloody glove) at the Ontario Ca airport. His wife and mine were on the same delayed flight.

Larry the Cable Guy at the Tulsa Stockyards last year.
Ted Nugent at a local hunting shop he is part owner.
Clint Black's fiddle player Monte Gaylord.
Dottie West at the state fair.

I used to work with Lou Diamond Phillips. He and I worked at the same day care center when we were in college. My husband went to school at Southeastern Ok State with Reba McIntire. (Is that how you spell her name?) I don't like her singing, personally, but Steve is a fan.

I have Ed "Too Tall" Jones' autograph. My husband has Chris Christopherson's. Again, prolly spelled wrong! Bob Barker once called my house when I was a kid and I didn't believe it was him.

Crowderfarms":2eiacpwh said:
I seen Elvis workin the Drive Thru at Mc Dahmers yesterday.

Then who was that guy fixing my back fence that kept saying "Thank you, thank you very much"?

dun, that must have been "little Richard" and you just didnt have your glasses on. :lol: :lol:

dun":1dmfcibl said:
Crowderfarms":1dmfcibl said:

Then who was that guy fixing my back fence that kept saying "Thank you, thank you very much"?

Dun, You mis-interpreted that feller. That was Elvito. He were saying "Sank You, Sank You, berry mush.

Limomike":1zap4alz said:
dun, that must have been "little Richard" and you just didnt have your glasses on. :lol: :lol:

Mike, I really appreciate you bringin' up that Little Richard feller.Really do. Since I found out he lives about 75 miles from here, we aint gone to bed without locking every door in the house, and gettin a new ADT predator alert system installed.

Crowderfarms":20fgmzcd said:
dun":20fgmzcd said:
Crowderfarms":20fgmzcd said:

Dun, You mis-interpreted that feller. That was Elvito. He were saying "Sank You, Sank You, berry mush.

I must have been blinded by the huge expanse of spandex and all the sequins

Crowder,

Don't you forget that I met Lammie, in person. Didn't get to shake her hand or anything. But I met her, and it was much better than Dubya.

BHB, You mean Lammie the AKA "Texas Firecracker" :lol:

Bet I gotcha beat meetin' Cowgirl580, and Scout!!! Should we post some pics?

Crowderfarms":22mzbqia said:
BHB, You mean Lammie the AKA "Texas Firecracker" :lol:

Bet I gotcha beat meetin' Cowgirl580, and Scout!!! Should we post some pics?

Now Crowder, I'd bet on Lammie. And if I lost I'd buy you dinner and enjoy losing.

Crowderfarms":1wxc4q7s said:
Limomike":1wxc4q7s said:

Mike, I really appreciate you bringin' up that Little Richard feller.Really do. Since I found out he lives about 75 miles from here, we aint gone to bed without locking every door in the house, and gettin a new ADT predator alert system installed.

Little Richard lives about 10 or 12 miles from my town. I have seen him a few times but never met him. I have seen him in two food establishments, the UPS office as well as the little league ball field. He always has a hot looking women with him that is supposed to be his wife.

Limomike":2dd82e74 said:

He wasn;t prancing around squeeling so I don;t think it was him.

Latest posts