Man Card

Help Support CattleToday:

Yup, I lost it for her when I saw the tramp stamp. :( I just don't get the desire for a tramp stamp or a pierced tounge. To me they both scream slut.

Nice Tramp Stamp.......hopefully it doesn't say "Property of Hells Angels" somewhere in all that ink.

Having said that i am starting to see why he is doing the things he is doing. Of course that definately depends on wheter or not he has restricted or unlimited access to the recreational facilities!

3waycross":2s8454pk said:
Nice Tramp Stamp.......hopefully it doesn't say "Property of Hells Angels" somewhere in all that ink.

Having said that i am starting to see why he is doing the things he is doing. Of course that definately depends on wheter or not he has restricted or unlimited access to the recreational facilities!
well i was thinking right the opposite...... usually those stamps give you unlimited access :cowboy:

3waycross":1qygsqjo said:

There are plenty of "unlimited access" recreational facilities available out there that don't require one to become whipped. There is just plainly no excuse for this behavior.

I know - he's going through male menopause, she's probably quite a bit younger then him. He is putty in her hands :nod:

Just guessing :D

That pic puts EVERYTHING in to perspective. I know the type and have seen the wake of their destruction. Its a party all the time and anything goes. If he's been fairly conservitive most of his life she BLEW HIS MIND>.

There's a tattoo in that pic? I didn't notice.

Slick, sounds like your rowdy friend has (for now at least) -----rowdied on down..

You probably won't believe this, but they are the same age at 59. She's a fitness freak and he's more of the slob, although she makes him walk with her. Don't know anything about her previous to them getting together and not much more now, but I'll agree that ink doesn't set well with me either. The swimsuit picture was taken in 2011.

slick4591":2nsd8xsd said:
You probably won't believe this, but they are the same age at 59. She's a fitness freak and he's more of the slob, although she makes him walk with her. Don't know anything about her previous to them getting together and not much more now, but I'll agree that ink doesn't set well with me either. The swimsuit picture was taken in 2011.
I don't believe it. a 58 yr old rear doesn't look like that.

slick4591":1dyuudqu said:
I'm a firm believer that every married guy should have a loving relationship with his wife. That includes doing some things that you wouldn't normally do. But... there's gotta be limits. One of my friend's wife just posted this picture on Facebook. This is not something I would ever do and I believe that no man should ever do it short of having a gun to his head. Therefore, I'm on the band wagon to have my friend to turn in his Man Card immediately!

( I placed the heart over their faces)

Do you know any guys like this?

Wow guys, did you notice all of those blooming bluebonnets? ;-) :lol2:

I can't figure what the heck he's thinking. Anyone that's been married 3 times is a glutton for punishment. And I don't care what she looks like, or how much money she has.

And, which is actually the worst violation?
Goin out in a field of flowers with a hot looking woman--or allowing your photo to be taken and it spread all over the man world?

greybeard":2fnceppu said:
Goin out in a field of flowers with a hot looking woman--or allowing your photo to be taken and it spread all over the man world?
Facebook ain't exactly man world. Between the second pic, the tramp stamp and being three times I'd say he is a lost cause though.

I wish them the best of luck and hope they are soul mates else your friend may find she is not much more than an expensive egg salad sandwich on a warm Texas day ....... full of eggs and only appealing for a short time.

jedstivers":22511lu4 said:
greybeard":22511lu4 said:
Facebook ain't exactly man world. Between the second pic, the tramp stamp and being three times I'd say he is a lost cause though.
Facebook may not be "man world" but it is seen by the world which includes some men. If she is indeed 59 and that is her tramp stamp it tells me that she is desperately trying to hang on to her youth that past by years ago. But the big one to me is that it is his third time. Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you. Fool me a third time.... a lost cause.

M5farm":22511lu4 said:
[
I don't believe it. a 58 yr old rear doesn't look like that.

I have a 59 year old GF. I can personally testify to the fact that a 59 year old rear can look that good. Good genetics, healthy diet, and proper exercise goes a long ways.

ALACOWMAN":3tp35xu5 said:
you can try like he#$,, but gravity will triumph....

My observation has been that gravity will triumph over over the front much sooner than the rear....... which leads us back to the earlier question of a boob job? Not that it is any of my business....... just saying.

Latest posts