Young black man nails it

Help Support CattleToday:

The facts on Timpa's murder were very slow to come out, and it took years for the body cam footage to be released. Nobody would know who George Floyd was either if video didn't hit the internet before the body was cold.

Buck Randall said:
The facts on Timpa's murder were very slow to come out, and it took years for the body cam footage to be released. Nobody would know who George Floyd was either if video didn't hit the internet before the body was cold.
Exactly..not too long ago,a law breaker..suffered the consequences of breaking the law..

Buck Randall said:
so what's your point, nobody denies that the cops are guilty, don't see one response were any one said that, so you tell me were destroying parts of cities and ruining businesses plays into making a good couse, just stupidity, and oh on a side not must have missed all the maga hats in the riots, why's that .

haase said:
Buck Randall said:
so what's your point, nobody denies that the cops are guilty, don't see one response were any one said that, so you tell me were destroying parts of cities and ruining businesses plays into making a good couse, just stupidity, and oh on a side not must have missed all the maga hats in the riots, why's that .

Nobody said that looting and destruction were justified, either. It appears that the protests are becoming much more peaceful, with protesters and cops both ratcheting down the aggression this weekend. That's good.

I saw a video of a young black man ( 15 or 16 yo) dressed nicely and crying like he didn't know what do to during one of this weeks protest/riots. A white cop came up and gave him a hung and tried to tell him things would be ok. While Mr. Floyd didn't deserve to die he was a life long bad actor. Well sorry but if you're a bad actor long enough bad things tend to happen to you, no matter what race you are. I'd much rather hear the young mans story and the problems he's facing than listen to the media prop up a thug. Trying to help a decent looking young man with problems just isn't in the narrative I guess. This whole deal is just a shame.

Buck Randall said:
haase said:
Buck Randall said:

Nobody said that looting and destruction were justified, either. It appears that the protests are becoming much more peaceful, with protesters and cops both ratcheting down the aggression this weekend. That's good.
but the looting and destruction is what destroys our communities, we live in the most free country in the world, but so many people want to divide us, it was bad what happened in this situation and I believe justice will be served, I believe two of them officers were rookies and were put in a bad spot, but they will probably be charged with murder as well, I just don't understand how after all of this that people think that law enforcement should come into these communities and try to do their job when the community doesn't even care about it, peaceful, demonstration is one thing, but must have missed that that part.

Buck Randall said:

Nope, quite simple really, white lives don't matter.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Buck Randall said:

Nope, quite simple really, white lives don't matter.
tt, you cant say that, it doesn't make headlines or social media.

Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
No one here is denying that it was unacceptable for a suspect to lose his life in this fashion regardless of race.

I'm glad we can agree on that. I think we can also agree that everyone has a right to express their opinions and to peacefully protest if they choose.
there's no peaceful protest, the damage has already been done anything now doesn't really matter, I really want you to answer one question, why is three of the states that should be the most prosperous states in the country, New York, California, and we will just call Chicago, which is Illinois, the most sorriest states in the country, good tax paying people are leaving these states like rats, is the pressures to high on the idots that run these states or are they just corrupt, and oh yea they will just blame it on the federal government, there are other states as well, but how can you screw them up?

haase said:
Buck Randall said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
No one here is denying that it was unacceptable for a suspect to lose his life in this fashion regardless of race.

I'm glad we can agree on that. I think we can also agree that everyone has a right to express their opinions and to peacefully protest if they choose.
there's no peaceful protest, the damage has already been done anything now doesn't really matter, I really want you to answer one question, why is three of the states that should be the most prosperous states in the country, New York, California, and we will just call Chicago, which is Illinois, the most sorriest states in the country, good tax paying people are leaving these states like rats, is the pressures to high on the idots that run these states or are they just corrupt, and oh yea they will just blame it on the federal government, there are other states as well, but how can you screw them up?
Well, Illinois has had decades of corrupt leadership. How many governors in jail? That one's not hard to figure out.

California and New York are far from the sorriest states in the country. Booming economies mean only the wealthy can afford to live there. A friend of mine bought a 3 bedroom house outside San Francisco for 1.3 million. 5-10x the price the same house would bring in most parts of the country. Californians who can't afford real estate are leaving, but immigrants from down south and wealthy people are still pouring in. Their net population is still growing.

New York is too crowded, too expensive, and the weather is crap. It's been an exporter of people for decades. The population has historically been propped up by immigration, but that's slowed down in recent years.

Sources:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/01/31/population-growth-rate-fastest-growing-shrinking-states/38918791/
https://www.sacbee.com/news/databases/article236910698.html
https://www.timestelegram.com/news/20200429/new-yorks-population-continues-to-decline

Buck Randall said:
haase said:
Buck Randall said:
Well, Illinois has had decades of corrupt leadership. How many governors in jail? That one's not hard to figure out.

California and New York are far from the sorriest states in the country. Booming economies mean only the wealthy can afford to live there. A friend of mine bought a 3 bedroom house outside San Francisco for 1.3 million. 5-10x the price the same house would bring in most parts of the country. Californians who can't afford real estate are leaving, but immigrants from down south and wealthy people are still pouring in. Their net population is still growing.

New York is too crowded, too expensive, and the weather is crap. It's been an exporter of people for decades. The population has historically been propped up by immigration, but that's slowed down in recent years.

Sources:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/01/31/population-growth-rate-fastest-growing-shrinking-states/38918791/
https://www.timestelegram.com/news/20200429/new-yorks-population-continues-to-decline
I have alot of people that I know and and do business here with that have spent many years in Colorado, many people have left California because of what has went on there, and after a few years they try and change things to be more like were they came, it has happened in many states across the country, we can agree to disagree on California, you left out the homeless numbers on that state.

haase said:
Buck Randall said:
haase said:

Sources:
I have alot of people that I know and and do business here with that have spent many years in Colorado, many people have left California because of what has went on there, and after a few years they try and change things to be more like were they came, it has happened in many states across the country, we can agree to disagree on California, you left out the homeless numbers on that state.
We don't see eye to eye on many things, but I appreciate that you're respectful and honest in disagreeing. Not everyone can do that.

Latest posts