Young black man nails it

Help Support CattleToday:

djinwa

Reaction score
This needs more play. Certainly won't be on the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-L_xdjbedQ

ALACOWMAN said:
Candace..I like her more every time she speaks..she puts it aside and sorts through the bull..

Star Parker is a very sharp woman as well! She escaped the welfare system, her writing is well worth the read.

Maybe the black people who feel that way should hold their own rally. I get the impression that there are dozens of them.

ccr said:
Buck what do you mean "hold their own rally". Rally for what?

Blacks against Black Lives Matter, apparently. That appears to be the gist of the videos in this thread, if I'm understanding correctly. Surely if police brutality is just a leftist scam there must be tens of thousands of smart people ready to take to the streets and march to raise awareness.

Buck Randall said:
ccr said:
Buck what do you mean "hold their own rally". Rally for what?

Blacks against Black Lives Matter, apparently. That appears to be the gist of the videos in this thread, if I'm understanding correctly. Surely if police brutality is just a leftist scam there must be tens of thousands of smart people ready to take to the streets and march to raise awareness.
Your seeing the product of group think propaganda taught by our institutions.
I really hope they disband the police departments in the major liberal cities as the people of awareness are demanding. That will thin out leftist support for decades. It will be Chicago on steroids, the country can watch the culling of the herd on the national news.
BLM is a terrorist organization no different from Antifa or the Klan.
There was a time the media sang the praise of the Klan activities as well.
Before you go to saying blacks are shot more than other groups by police. By FBI statistics 12% of the population is committing over 50% of the violent crime. That's a here's your sign moment . If you're not doing the crime your not going to be dealing with the cops.

Buck Randall said:
Maybe the black people who feel that way should hold their own rally. I get the impression that there are dozens of them.

Even if it were only a dozen of them it would be more than the number of UNARMED black people killed in this country in a year by cops. Almost more than 2 years worth. If you think someone needs to be armed to be a threat to you then you have obviously never been around the right person in the right situation. That makes some of these instances a justified use of force. So yes when you consider these numbers the whole BLM movement is a leftist lie and I am thankful for any number of them who are smart enough to figure it out.

As a side note there are more police officers killed each year protecting you and I than all the UNARMED people they are forced to decide to defend themselves against every year of any race. If they are lucky they get a 30 second mention on the news in their hometown. Pretty sad when you think about it. No rallies, no protest just a widow and some kids left behind because some scum bag hates the police or life in general.

NOTHING about George Floyd's death appears to be racially motivated. A tragic mistake yes a good possibility. Fuel for a fire of division absolutely and brilliantly exploited as always by those that will benefit the most from it. Those beneficiaries will not be blacks, police officers,other minorities or the public in general. Keep buying the hype Buck that's why they keep selling it.

SmokinM said:
Buck Randall said:

Even if it were only a dozen of them it would be more than the number of UNARMED black people killed in this country in a year by cops. Almost more than 2 years worth. If you think someone needs to be armed to be a threat to you then you have obviously never been around the right person in the right situation. That makes some of these instances a justified use of force. So yes when you consider these numbers the whole BLM movement is a leftist lie and I am thankful for any number of them who are smart enough to figure it out.

As a side note there are more police officers killed each year protecting you and I than all the UNARMED people they are forced to decide to defend themselves against every year of any race. If they are lucky they get a 30 second mention on the news in their hometown. Pretty sad when you think about it. No rallies, no protest just a widow and some kids left behind because some scum bag hates the police or life in general.

NOTHING about George Floyd's death appears to be racially motivated. A tragic mistake yes a good possibility. Fuel for a fire of division absolutely and brilliantly exploited as always by those that will benefit the most from it. Those beneficiaries will not be blacks, police officers,other minorities or the public in general. Keep buying the hype Buck that's why they keep selling it.
A few years ago an unarmed man near here was killed when he drunkenly rushed some cops. There was no national outrage. It got a mention on the local news. It was a tragedy, but most people accepted that the police had to make a split-second decision for their safety. It's a tough job and things like that happen.

George Floyd was pinned to the ground and cuffed before he was killed, so he wasn't a threat. Freddie Gray was killed while in police custody, so he wasn't a threat. Philando Castile had a concealed carry permit, calmly informed the officer during a routine traffic stop, and then was shot to death. No threat there. When you put your knee on a man's neck and leave it there for several minutes while he and the crowd around you beg for his life, you can't claim his death was a tragic mistake. How many killings like that need to happen before you think outrage is justified?

I don't want police to die at work. Do you know why there isn't more outrage when it happens? Because the justice system works for them. The killer goes to prison. Most states have programs to issue payments to the victim's family. The community mourns the loss of an officer and supports the family. Nothing about this is controversial, despite everyone agreeing that it happens far too often.

When the police conduct a raid on the wrong home and an innocent person ends up dead, the family is lucky if they receive an apology. The officers aren't charged, and the family has to lawyer up to even dream of being compensated.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/somebody-shot-my-girlfriend-911-call-from-police-shooting-of-breonna-taylor-released

Buck Randall said:
SmokinM said:
Buck Randall said:

A few years ago an unarmed man near here was killed when he drunkenly rushed some cops. There was no national outrage. It got a mention on the local news. It was a tragedy, but most people accepted that the police had to make a split-second decision for their safety. It's a tough job and things like that happen.

George Floyd was pinned to the ground and cuffed before he was killed, so he wasn't a threat. Freddie Gray was killed while in police custody, so he wasn't a threat. Philando Castile had a concealed carry permit, calmly informed the officer during a routine traffic stop, and then was shot to death. No threat there. When you put your knee on a man's neck and leave it there for several minutes while he and the crowd around you beg for his life, you can't claim his death was a tragic mistake. How many killings like that need to happen before you think outrage is justified?

I don't want police to die at work. Do you know why there isn't more outrage when it happens? Because the justice system works for them. The killer goes to prison. Most states have programs to issue payments to the victim's family. The community mourns the loss of an officer and supports the family. Nothing about this is controversial, despite everyone agreeing that it happens far too often.

When the police conduct a raid on the wrong home and an innocent person ends up dead, the family is lucky if they receive an apology. The officers aren't charged, and the family has to lawyer up to even dream of being compensated.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/somebody-shot-my-girlfriend-911-call-from-police-shooting-of-breonna-taylor-released

Ironically the problem happens in cities ran by left and shaped by their politics of excuses versus accountability of the citizens .

TennesseeTuxedo said:
No one here is denying that it was unacceptable for a suspect to lose his life in this fashion regardless of race.

I'm glad we can agree on that. I think we can also agree that everyone has a right to express their opinions and to peacefully protest if they choose.