Man Card

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":1nqxdzga said:

all of the rest in some form or another except the rattlesnake but have caught quite a few.
never caught one, or bit by one... but have killed and eaten a few....and being a natty man puts me over and above the glenlivet drinker :cowboy:

A picture with the wife, sure. A picture with nice scenery, yes, why not. And that would include a picture standing in a field of flowers. But the minute you kneel down in the flowers to pose for the picture....... just turn in your man card. And I don't care if you have survived a rattle snake bite by drinking Glenlivet. Just mail that sucker back in.

I'd gladly get a picture with my wife in a field of flowers if it made her happy. Once. I don't see the big deal.

ALACOWMAN":l4tgxmmt said:
M5farm":l4tgxmmt said:

all of the rest in some form or another except the rattlesnake but have caught quite a few.
never caught one, or bit by one... but have killed and eaten a few....and being a natty man puts me over and above the glenlivet drinker :cowboy:

Most of the stuff on this card doesn't even qualify as a hold my beer event.

Most of the stuff on this card doesn't even qualify as a hold my beer event.[/quote]

Not all "hold my beer" events qualify for a man card. Frankly there are a number of "hold my beer" events which qualify the former holder of the beer for a stupidity card.

Dave":1h2ltk3h said:
Most of the stuff on this card doesn't even qualify as a hold my beer event.

Not all "hold my beer" events qualify for a man card. Frankly there are a number of "hold my beer" events which qualify the former holder of the beer for a stupidity card.[/quote]

You couldn't possible understand true hold my beer moment's as this can only be done by a Southern Redneck.

I wonder what other parlor tricks he is trained to do? Because neither of them will probably ever speak to you again any way, please post more.

Bigfoot":3illr3no said:
I wonder what other parlor tricks he is trained to do? Because neither of them will probably ever speak to you again any way, please post more.

:lol: I think I'll stop for now since we are mostly in agreement on this now. Still doesn't stop me from demanding the card back, tho.

john250":3ffr2xyd said:
I'll bet he also likes to go for long walks on the beach and talk to her until dawn.

He definitely does. I'll admit I did take a picture once in a garden spot full of red clover but that was before I married her. Now I don't like going to the beach at all but I'll talk, as long as it isn't between 2130 and 0510. ;-)

Is this guy married to her? I'm trying to figure out his angle.

OldCrow

I've known this guy since the late 70's and he's never acted like this, even to his previous other two wives. When he met this gal he pretty much disappeared for a while until after they married. I can't say for sure, but I don't thing he has an angle. He's just wussified now. This pictured of her is from a different angle and as nice as it is to look at, I still don't think it gives cause to him becoming a wuss.

Last one. :lol2:

slick4591":3sv6856l said:
I've known this guy since the late 70's and he's never acted like this, even to his previous other two wives. When he met this gal he pretty much disappeared for a while until after they married. I can't say for sure, but I don't thing he has an angle. He's just wussified now. This pictured of her is from a different angle and as nice as it is to look at, I still don't think it gives cause to him becoming a wuss.

Last one. :lol2:
tho sho nice to look at :cowboy: that stamp would concern me

Latest posts