Man Card

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":1a9rczb3 said:
ALACOWMAN":1a9rczb3 said:
you can try like he#$,, but gravity will triumph....

My observation has been that gravity will triumph over over the front much sooner than the rear....... which leads us back to the earlier question of a boob job? Not that it is any of my business....... just saying.
i doubt it now, at her age.... she'd probably died on the operating table....

Some get old before 50. But some of the very best are very good looking way beyond that.
I met a woman tonight in her early 70's that looked awful. She is so obese she is in a wheel chair.For years she has not made any attempt to take care of herself.
On the other hand I know some older than her that absolutely sizzle. :clap:

You boys need to get out more and look around. Amazing what you can find.

alisonb":1vj8qx0j said:

Don't gag Alison. One of the most beautiful women i have ever known carried her looks well into her late 70's. She is Austrian by birth and was a war bride. She married an Italian American friend of mine and produced two daughters who in their 50's still turn heads.

Good genes are good genes!

Believe me 3way, I'm not gagging because of the age thing - I too have known and still know some women that have carried their age very well. Neither am I gagging because of the obese woman.

3waycross":14d7dy0o said:
alisonb":14d7dy0o said:

Don't gag Alison. One of the most beautiful women i have ever known carried her looks well into her late 70's. She is Austrian by birth and was a war bride. She married an Italian American friend of mine and produced two daughters who in their 50's still turn heads.

Good genes are good genes!
It's a woman thing 3way. We will never understand

Latest posts