Jacking up Gas Prices

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":2eaoki86 said:
i think it will stablelize the gas prices even more when its up an running.they are looking at having it up an running by 2011.but im thinking itll be 2012.they just started buying easements here.an we are working with them on the price pre ac.

Work on getting paid by the running foot on that sucker and negotiate tough.

oh dont worry my horns are nice an sharp for them.ive already told the women what had tobe done an done right.like when they start dozing the pipeline ride away an thorn trees are tobe burned or buried.an boris d arc trees cut into 8ft post.then hauled to the house an stacked.any oak or hickery trees tobe cut an splitt for fire wood.also hauled to the house an stacked.pastures fenced off for the cows.we are going to tell them to double their offer.

weve already used the angles yall are suggesting.an its a no go.my mom told them we wanted monthly payments for life.an they said no.but its only an easement for 1 pipeline.the damages are where we will get them.as well as pasture an hay losses for 3yrs.plus making them replant 20acs of coastal an winter pasture.

Summer people!

RV's and Boats, suck alot of gas/diesel, they think they gotta make just a lil bit more per gallon, make em richer than they already are.

GMN

bigbull338":1z2ucssl said:
weve already used the angles yall are suggesting.an its a no go.my mom told them we wanted monthly payments for life.an they said no.but its only an easement for 1 pipeline.the damages are where we will get them.as well as pasture an hay losses for 3yrs.plus making them replant 20acs of coastal an winter pasture.

Get all you can get but don't make it impossible...that's when they'll start throwing the "eminent domain" crap at you....(and they'll do it too). Best of luck with them.

oh she has already said they can an will use eminate domaine.we was like if you do that youll tick some people off.we wont push yo that point.but we arnt backing up.

Heard today that retailers are anticipating more people traveling this Memorial day so they're gradually moving prices up ... also companies have switched to their "summer blend" of gasoline which supposedly is more expensive....go figure.

bigbull338":3l21cbsn said:
oh she has already said they can an will use eminate domaine.we was like if you do that youll tick some people off.we wont push yo that point.but we arnt backing up.

They thru up cattle guards at 4 of my gates. There was no way to change pastures. I took the cat down there and pulled all 4. If they need a road, they can build one - just leave mine alone. They proposed moving my fences and putting in gates. I told them my fences were just fine. They could cut them an alley around the roads I had built and put in their cattle guards there. They did

They tore out the lane on the place I have leased for a pipeline. 9 months later they finally put the fences back and claimed there was never a lane there. I pulled out pics from the internet and told the sorry sucker to get the hades off of my property. He told me he wasn't on my property (he thought he was on the county road) so I pulled my shoes off and got the telephone out and called the sherrif. Told them I had a trespasser and to come get him. The other four with him pursuaded him to leave and I told them he flat out called me a liar. They said he hadn't. I told them to look at these pics again of the lane that he said never existed. I was just about to take them all out. I especially wanted to put my foot through the head of the guy who called me a liar. He aint allowed back on the place.

The equipment haulers will take out your corner posts no matter how much real estate you give them to make a turn. I move my posts so far back they now come to me to turn around and go back to other places up the road.

backhoeboogie":2uks38nd said:
bigbull338":2uks38nd said:

They thru up cattle guards at 4 of my gates. There was no way to change pastures. I took the cat down there and pulled all 4. If they need a road, they can build one - just leave mine alone. They proposed moving my fences and putting in gates. I told them my fences were just fine. They could cut them an alley around the roads I had built and put in their cattle guards there. They did

They tore out the lane on the place I have leased for a pipeline. 9 months later they finally put the fences back and claimed there was never a lane there. I pulled out pics from the internet and told the sorry sucker to get the hades off of my property. He told me he wasn't on my property (he thought he was on the county road) so I pulled my shoes off and got the telephone out and called the sherrif. Told them I had a trespasser and to come get him. The other four with him pursuaded him to leave and I told them he flat out called me a liar. They said he hadn't. I told them to look at these pics again of the lane that he said never existed. I was just about to take them all out. I especially wanted to put my foot through the head of the guy who called me a liar. He aint allowed back on the place.

The equipment haulers will take out your corner posts no matter how much real estate you give them to make a turn. I move my posts so far back they now come to me to turn around and go back to other places up the road.
i told the gal that they needed a 200ft temperary work space or more.an she thought i was crazy.i then told her your going to come in here with rigs pulling 50ft trailers an the rigg is 25 to 30ft long.so togather that would be 90ft.an you can manuver a 90ft rigg on a 60ft wide area.an that they better clean a 200ft workspace.if they put in cattle guards there will be gates beside them to move the cattle.we havent met with them anymore.im pretty good.but i dont want them coming in here an causing probs.an they know that.

Don't forget about the trash. They'll have those huge dumpsters with no tops and the wind will blow it over hundreds of acres. Then there are those trucks who throw bottles and trash over the fences. Calculate all of that into your equation. Any time you are discussing anything to them on site, point to the plastic in the trees.

Oil traded over $60 today, that is up from $35 a few months ago. Last time fuel lagged the rise in oil. I doubt it will be that way this time.

That's gonna kill a lot of people. At least when the economy tanked, gas prices did, too. Glad I don't have a long commute.

Latest posts