is this not illegal in the US????

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":17xodj7k said:
wacocowboy":17xodj7k said:

that is just nasty
Waco I think that your penguin needs some Mylanta! :lol:

poor lil guy needs something. I am watching Katy Perry and Kacey Musgraves on CMT and it is helping get the image of this story out my head

wacocowboy":t1bhrer1 said:
branguscowgirl":t1bhrer1 said:
wacocowboy":t1bhrer1 said:

that is just nasty
Waco I think that your penguin needs some Mylanta! :lol:

poor lil guy needs something. I am watching Katy Perry and Kacey Musgraves on CMT and it is helping get the image of this story out my head
Should have came with an image warning huh!? :lol:

ANAZAZI":ktk0qsbl said:
CottageFarm":ktk0qsbl said:
CF I can see your point about same sex marriage and blood relations marrying, but doesn't interbreeding cause deformity?

It can, it's how we got "Bluebloods", the term comes from when the European aristocracy were so inbred they kept passing along the gene for a disease that as I recall is similar to hemophilia...

The term blue blood does rather come from the visigoths that were the royalty and aristocracy in spain in the years after the collapse of the roman empire. The visigoths were of nordic origin (like me), and due to lighter pigmentation the blood vessels on the inside of the wrists were visible despite heavy tan from the spanish sun. The blood vessels of course appear blue, thus blue blooded meant that you were related to the king, simply because the commoners in the area had a darker pigmentation.

The present king in spain is a decendant not only from the first visigoth king Theoderic, but also of the prophet Muhammed. In fact most european royalty decend from the prophet, among them the present swedish king, in his case the link is queen victoria of england.

So there was no genetic deficiency? Dam, I know better than to accept a single source for info, so sorry about that Chrisy!

Weren't almost all of them related to Victoria in one form or another. The Russian Czar/Czarina (I forget which), the German Kaiser, and several others that were cousins or closer. I do recall the Swedish monarchy also being related.

no need to be sorry CF you were kinda right as there is insanity within the Royal family, the boy David who was locked away form sight who should have been King. Then King George the mad man, and yes a lot were related to Victoria, she did have nine kids who were married off all over Europe. I'm not a Royalist so I don't umbrage to people saying things about them.

CottageFarm":2sefy1yt said:
So there was no genetic deficiency? Dam, I know better than to accept a single source for info, so sorry about that Chrisy!

Weren't almost all of them related to Victoria in one form or another. The Russian Czar/Czarina (I forget which), the German Kaiser, and several others that were cousins or closer. I do recall the Swedish monarchy also being related.

Oh, there were genetic problems related to hemophilia just like you told us, and the problems surfaced because of the close breeding of royalty at the time. I just said that the term blue blood is much older.

I like the monarchy in the form we have it, with the government based on the majority in the paliament elected by the people. The king being a figure of representation, public relation and goodwill, with virtually no formal power.

chrisy":1ivxw6n3 said:
no need to be sorry CF you were kinda right as there is insanity within the Royal family, the boy David who was locked away form sight who should have been King. Then King George the mad man, and yes a lot were related to Victoria, she did have nine kids who were married off all over Europe. I'm not a Royalist so I don't umbrage to people saying things about them.

Watched a TV show about Victoria not long ago. She treated all her kids like crap. When it was over I thought to myself "What a Beach!"