Is the Nashville bomber

Help Support CattleToday:

So I'm infecting people even though I have not contracted the China Virus nor has anyone in my sphere of influence? Tricky little virus for sure.
That's not what he said or typed at all, tho I am not one bit surprised that you inferred that from his post.

How it happens: You are near an infected but asymptomatic someone without a mask. (or even someone that IS symptomatic.) They breathe, cough or sneeze on or near you and you ingest or inhale into your nostrils, virus particles. You are not yet infected because the virus has not begun taking over your cells to replicate itself, but you ARE capable of exhaling, coughing, or breathing OUT virus cells that other people can ingest, inhale. Just because you are not infected does not in way shape or mean equate to being non-infectious. At this point, it will probably show up in a nasal swab test but will not in a blood test.

But you are correct..it is indeed a VERY tricky little virus.

That's not what he said or typed at all, tho I am not one bit surprised that you inferred that from his post.

How it happens: You are near an infected but asymptomatic someone without a mask. (or even someone that IS symptomatic.) They breathe, cough or sneeze on or near you and you ingest or inhale into your nostrils, virus particles. You are not yet infected because the virus has not begun taking over your cells to replicate itself, but you ARE capable of exhaling, coughing, or breathing OUT virus cells that other people can ingest, inhale. Just because you are not infected does not in way shape or mean equate to being non-infectious. At this point, it will probably show up in a nasal swab test but will not in a blood test.

But you are correct..it is indeed a VERY tricky little virus.
Quite the stretch there. You stay safe and I'll keep living life.

Talk about following the dots. .... I received this info - and I'm not smart enough to completely check it out. So, I am not saying it is true or not - it really peaked my interest:
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on dominiaon voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville.

The former owner of the ATT building in Nashville was Cerberus Capital Management.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus. Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Biden's Bro in Law is the co-founder of Staple Street

Staple Street is run by former Cerberus Execs but also former Carlyle Group execs.

Remember who benefited from MH370 disappearance? Freescale Semiconductor got the patent as a result of the 4 Chinese dudes dying. Freescale is owned by Cerberus.

awgeeze.jpg

No, you don't, which is why Tenn has a higher incident of cases per capita (per million) than Texas, Fla or California. And with the exception of Fla(barely) a higher rate of death per million.

tenn.jpg

What we should be doing is have a decontamination room set up at all store fronts , banks, public gathering's etc. People should be stripped down , sprayed down with sanitizer and outfitted in sterilized hospital gowns, mask and gloves before entering..........it it saves just one life......
I'm sure they would eliminate that procedure once you had a turn at the stripping down part.

Fence, I think you're on to something. Have a friend who work for the FAA. After 9/11 and the government started installing fencing around all the small airports, and began the personal inspection/screening at major airports he said pretty much the same thing.

Build two small walk through "bomb shelters" in each airport (side by side) with a sign indicating any explosive would self detonate, and each traveler had to walk through the room one at a time to get on board. (the second shelter was for use while the other one was being cleaned!)

Think how much money and time it would save!

Latest posts