Is the Nashville bomber

Help Support CattleToday:

So I'm infecting people even though I have not contracted the China Virus nor has anyone in my sphere of influence? Tricky little virus for sure.
Therein lies the rub. You can't be sure that the bolded is true. You might be incubating it right now. Tricky little virus, indeed.

How long am I willing to do it? Is trying to reasonably protect others on a timer? What exactly are the personal benefits to the Governor if he can get us to wear masks when it's really not necessary? Whatever it is, will he still be allowed the benefits when he's out of office? Will having the rest of us mask-up when it's not necessary improve his quality of life even if he lives to be 100?
It not what he will gain. Its the submission of free thinking people. To give up your rights and freedoms. You can not go hang with your friends and family for fear of contracting Covid. The mask wearing people... have you every sanded dryway with a mask on? If so once finished and you went to wash your face ever notice all the drywall dust in your nose? So just imagine how small a Covid partical is. I would assume parts per Trillion, a dust partical is much larger and it manages to get through the mask. So the maskes will do very little to stop a covid partical. Just my opinion.

Banjo, are schools back in session in Kentucky? If not, please tell me the "educators" are not being paid.
I think they are allowed to reopen tommorrow. Don't know about the educators being paid....others on here may know. Do you reckin the governor is getting paid?

It not what he will gain. Its the submission of free thinking people. To give up your rights and freedoms. You can not go hang with your friends and family for fear of contracting Covid. The mask wearing people... have you every sanded dryway with a mask on? If so once finished and you went to wash your face ever notice all the drywall dust in your nose? So just imagine how small a Covid partical is. I would assume parts per Trillion, a dust partical is much larger and it manages to get through the mask. So the maskes will do very little to stop a covid partical. Just my opinion.
But surely there is a benefit to all the higher-ups trying to get us to give up our freedoms by wearing masks when it's not necessary. Will the governor have to submit and give up his rights and freedoms and no longer get to be a free thinking person when he's out of office, or does he get a pass for the rest of his life? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'd just like to hear what their plan is and how it benefits them in a little more detail.

I think they are allowed to reopen tommorrow. Don't know about the educators being paid....others on here may know. Do you reckin the governor is getting paid?
I can't speak for the entire state for certain, but as far as I know, no school has been totally shut down since school started. There have been options for parents to make the decision of virtual or in-person. With that, schools make their own plan. Some have groups that attend Monday's and Wednesday's, and the other group on Tuesday's and Thursday's with Friday's all virtual. Some are taking all students Every day. Due to a spike in cases, schools have been all virtual since Thanksgiving break, but the option for in - person starts back tomorrow.

I don't know how it works in all states. Perhaps some are totally virtual. I find it interesting that it's always reported how parents really want their kids back in school, yet when given a choice here, some districts have 50-60 percent of parents choosing virtual.

I think they are allowed to reopen tomorrow. Don't know about the educators being paid....others on here may know. Do you reckin the governor is getting paid?
Therein lies the rub. The folks telling businesses and workers that they cannot operate and put food on the table, pay rent/mortgage, are the folks still getting paid. Many cannot understand what it's like to be in business and be responsible for your employees income, health insurance, workers comp insurance, unemployment insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, federal, state, and local taxes, and other things needed to sustain a business.

I reckon the government politicians and bureaucrats are still getting paid while instilling the rules to shut down. Some folks are being hurt financially more than others.

When you do that, do you take it as proof that the mask doesn't work and quit wearing one while you sand drywall? I hope not. The little bit of dust that gets through the mask is still much better than the unfiltered air. The masks work against the virus the same way. No, it won't stop all of it, but it will definitely catch the bigger droplets and reduce the amount of particles that you're inhaling. More importantly, it dramatically cuts down on the number and size of droplets that you expel into the air, protecting the people around you. It's not an all or nothing game. The more viral particles you inhale, the more likely you are to get sick and have severe symptoms.

When you do that, do you take it as proof that the mask doesn't work and quit wearing one while you sand drywall? I hope not. The little bit of dust that gets through the mask is still much better than the unfiltered air. The masks work against the virus the same way. No, it won't stop all of it, but it will definitely catch the bigger droplets and reduce the amount of particles that you're inhaling. More importantly, it dramatically cuts down on the number and size of droplets that you expel into the air, protecting the people around you. It's not an all or nothing game. The more viral particles you inhale, the more likely you are to get sick and have severe symptoms.
Let assume we are both right to some degree. What give the mask wearer the right to call out or berate a person who chooses not to wear one? Isn't that a personal choice? If someone wants to wear a mask great go ahead, however if another person chooses not to are they a bad person worth humiliating in a public setting? I equate it to driving, we all take a personal risk when we get behind the wheel. If you choose to drive you know its possible you may be in an auto accident, whether its your fault or not. It all boils down to choice, personal choice!

I figure it would be ok if a person wanted to drive drunk if there were no other people on the road. And it was his road. That way the risk would be to himself. But since the road is a shared space a person does not have the right to drive drunk. And everybody else has the right to not have to share the road with a drunk.

It was not much of an outage. Any tech guy worth his salt could have done better than Jack

Monday, December 28, 2020, 8:30 a.m. CST

The majority of services have been restored in Nashville following Friday's explosion.

Let assume we are both right to some degree. What give the mask wearer the right to call out or berate a person who chooses not to wear one? Isn't that a personal choice? If someone wants to wear a mask great go ahead, however if another person chooses not to are they a bad person worth humiliating in a public setting? I equate it to driving, we all take a personal risk when we get behind the wheel. If you choose to drive you know its possible you may be in an auto accident, whether its your fault or not. It all boils down to choice, personal choice!
I suppose you have a choice not to wear a mask, but if you exercise it, you might have to put up with people exercising their choice to humiliate you in a public setting. Freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequence.

I don't think someone should be called out and berated in public if they don't have one on either; however, if places of business want to require it, I feel they have the right, and everyone should do it if they wish to shop there. If it were mostly for one's own protection, fine; however, since the mask protects others more than the wearer, I feel it rather arrogant to not wear one.

I also realize with some it's just the idea that they don't like being told to do something. If the current suggestions was to not wear a mask, and it was constantly mentioned to not wear a mask, a lot of today's non-maskers would wear one 24/7. They'd be sleeping in a mask and saying the government was trying to kill them by preventing them from masking.

What we should be doing is have a decontamination room set up at all store fronts , banks, public gathering's etc. People should be stripped down , sprayed down with sanitizer and outfitted in sterilized hospital gowns, mask and gloves before entering..........it it saves just one life......

Talk about following the dots. .... I received this info - and I'm not smart enough to completely check it out. So, I am not saying it is true or not - it really peaked my interest:
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on dominiaon voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville.

The former owner of the ATT building in Nashville was Cerberus Capital Management.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus. Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Biden's Bro in Law is the co-founder of Staple Street

Staple Street is run by former Cerberus Execs but also former Carlyle Group execs.

Remember who benefited from MH370 disappearance? Freescale Semiconductor got the patent as a result of the 4 Chinese dudes dying. Freescale is owned by Cerberus.

Talk about following the dots. .... I received this info - and I'm not smart enough to completely check it out. So, I am not saying it is true or not - it really peaked my interest:
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on dominiaon voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville.

The former owner of the ATT building in Nashville was Cerberus Capital Management.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus. Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Biden's Bro in Law is the co-founder of Staple Street

Staple Street is run by former Cerberus Execs but also former Carlyle Group execs.

Remember who benefited from MH370 disappearance? Freescale Semiconductor got the patent as a result of the 4 Chinese dudes dying. Freescale is owned by Cerberus.
It's called the death of the Kraken.

Latest posts