Irish Black Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

justacowfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Irish Angus cattle. Im interested in using some of those genetics in my herd.

I have No experience with them.
Where are you located?
Why are you interested in Irish Angus Cattle?
I viewed their online sire directory. 1st sire is a son of GDAR Rainmaker
Then I randomly flipped a couple of pages and the 2nd sire I viewed was a New Design 036 grandson available through
ABS Ireland. I closed it without going further.
Appears they are angus cattle of Irish, American and Canadian descent, although all angus trace back to Scotland.

Contact Bill Woods of Woodstone Ranch In Ulm TX. They have what is probably the largest herd of Irish Angus in the U.S.A.

City Guy":gogyrlnt said:
Contact Bill Woods of Woodstone Ranch In Ulm TX. They have what is probably the largest herd of Irish Angus in the U.S.A.

I'm pretty sure that's New Ulm, not just Ulm. It's close to Cat Spring.

Supa Dexta; I stated a fact, not an opinion, so it can be checked. Why be just "pretty sure"?

Supa Dexta; I stated a fact, not an opinion, so it can be checked. Why be just "pretty sure" when, with a simple fact check, you can be certain which of us knows what he's talking about?

City Guy":1x88kx8y said:
Supa Dexta; I stated a fact, not an opinion, so it can be checked. Why be just "pretty sure"?

Sorry City Guy, but you did not state a fact, because it is New Ulm and not Ulm.

http://www.woodstoneangus.com/contact.asp

From their contact page (if you do not want to look at the link):

CONTACT INFORMATION
BILL, YVONNE and WILL WOODS
18053 FM 1094
New Ulm, TX 78950
(979) 992 3640
FAX (979) 992 3619

[email protected]
MARK WELLS
(979) 877 8969 (mobile)
ALLISON WAGNER WELLS
(979) 877 8969 (mobile)

greatgerts; You must have a full head of hair that you can afford to split them like that!