I'm back! Surgery Crapp Update!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
OK-Surgery went good,all cancer gone :D YEA!! However,got an infection ,so the wound opened up-while I was at home-alone :shock: Bathroom looked like I'd slaughtered a hog! First ER ride of my life! :shock: They came quick,and were good :heart: "Wound vac" for 6 days-then they sewed me up with bailing wire.. Still infected(I could smell it) Stayed in hosp 2 weeks..Day after I got home,another ER visit,Was OD'd on high blood pressure meds :mad: BUT,things are ok now
Still can't go to work yet :mad:

Thanks :heart: --Not supposed to be driveing (shush,don't tell) :lol:

Good Lord, Peg! Go in for surgery and look what happens! That's terrible. You must be one tough lady to overcome all of that.

It's so good to hear from you...I missed you!

Alice

Yeah,I'm tough-just don't wanna have to prove it anymore :lol:

Well folks,I'm tired..Gotta go home and take a nap.. Thanks for the nice welcome back,feel like I've been getting a lot of hugs :heart: Hope to see yall soon,but I'm not supposed to drive (shuss) :lol:

I was wondering what happened to you! Get well quick. I had a similar hog slaughter story recently.

Well Peg, that will make two survivors on the board at least. You know I never went back to the surgeon that cut me open. I told my regular doc that and he said "WHAT!". I told him if I saw that sucker again I was going to punch him out. I want to cut on him before the anesthetic starts to work. :mad:

Anyway, what I wanted to say was WELCOME BACK!!!

but I'm not supposed to drive

We promise not to tell anyone if you drive......

But, just for fun - will you tell us before you decide to go for a drive, or at least tell us which general direction you will be driving!?!?!?! :lol:

My real Dr.took me off all meds,said I'd lost so much weight (40 lb!) :shock: it's possiable I'm not diabetic!! :eek: Those other nuts had me on "Gluchaphoge",3 pills a day! :x Dizzy,sweaty and weak.
Now I'm off it,I feel like me again :lol: Can't lift anything,watch what I eat,but it all looks good. :D

Good to have you back Peg!! Glad you don't need all those meds. And BTW, don't let that food get to looking too good like I have.

Latest posts