If you had 100 bucks.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Put it in my wallet, or in my savings account. Doing the smart thing, as we all know that rainy day is just around the corner.

Go to an online stock trading service, purchase as many shares of a $2+/- stock as it would get me, hold until the stock moved up a nickel or dime, sell, collect profit, repeat. It's what Wallstreet does with our invested money anyway..just on a grander scale.

Boots. New boots. I just happen to have a hundred bucks and then some,so I'll get a pair of boots. So now the debate begins............Justin or Ariat???? :cboy:

John SD":dj5e271h said:
After careful analysis, my most rational decision would be to invest the $100 in a good mutual fund :idea:

OTOH, my gut reaction is to buy Beer :p :p :p

Glad to see your conscious started bothering you and you finally posted the truth.. :lol: :lol: I'd probably spend a bunch of it on a few cold ones too. ;-)

NEKid":1tsx9t1e said:
Boots. New boots. I just happen to have a hundred bucks and then some,so I'll get a pair of boots. So now the debate begins............Justin or Ariat???? :cboy:

Work Ariat or Red Wing. I hate Justin work boots they hurt my feet.

wacocowboy":xwx06sb4 said:
NEKid":xwx06sb4 said:

Work Ariat or Red Wing. I hate Justin work boots they hurt my feet.

Never owned a pair of Ariat.... Justin doesn't make a throat big enough to get my foot through. The $150 pair of Red Wings I bought in the late 80's lasted about 3 months. For the money and time a pair last me, Double H. I do have a pair of "go to town" Tony Lama's that I really like. I've had them 4 - 5 years and they fit well, just haven't gotten out in the mud with them to know how they can take it.

But I'm guessing (since you mentioned Justin) that you don't have issues finding footwear. A lot of people wear Justin. My step-son likes Ariat.

Durango used to make some boots out of water buffalo. Them suckers were tough. Took a while to get stretched to fit the foot but they lasted for years. Seemed to be impervious to manure/urine/mud/blood, etc

NEKid":2m2whwnd said:

Assuming they're for work, for me it would be either Red Wings or Wolverines. But that $100 will need a little help for either one.

Wolverine dura-shocks, because there the only pull-on boot that doesn't hurt my back.
You ain't never going to get to a $1k if you keep spending it first.

Ariats, I buy a new pair every 2 yrs and the old pair goes to farm work, I put them on at 530am and take them off around 7pm every day, I am on dirt,concrete, asphalt, flat roof, shingle roofs every day. the only ones that I don't wear the soles out.