If you had 100 bucks.....

Help Support CattleToday:

NEKid

Reaction score
If you had 100 bucks just layin' around,what would you do with it? :D

I'd put it in my wallet, I don't like my money laying around.

Put it in my wallet Until I had a need for it, or start adding to it until I had enough to buy on head of breeding stock.

When I was your age, I put every dime I could muster in to cattle. A couple of more hundred dollar bills would buy ya heifer back then though. Not sure what I'd do now? I'd suggest a trusted mutual fund. The economic climate the last few years makes me think that'd be a bad place for it now.

M-5":2q4na2zq said:
Take mama out to supper buy her a little something................ The rest you will understand one day.

My wife and I are ready to go back to the Pond House restaurant.

In my youth I would have just peed it against a wall. Now I would just use it for an augmentation of regular expense money. Lets ace it, 1 bucks isn't much in todays day and age

M-5":zk6xcopc said:
Take mama out to supper buy her a little something................ The rest you will understand one day.

Good words right here! :tiphat: :tiphat:

dun":1olu6f1p said:
Lets ace it, 100 bucks isn't much in todays day and age
At least it isn't when you get a few more years on ya.

I have a few of those "laying" around. Actually keep them in the gun safe. I don't carry much cash anymore (ever lose or misplace a wallet?) but I do keep a C note tucked way back in one of the folds of the wallet just in case....

What is a hundred dollars? It's a lot of money to some, not so much to others. It's relative to your age and lot in life. If your penny wise and pound foolish, that $100 will always put a sparkle in your eye.

Latest posts