I love the Canadians

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":h9yp7taj said:
RedneckIceFishing.jpg

Dear Mr. Hookinyercheek, this is a Minneysodans idea of a day at the beach. :D
Are the coolers to keep the beer from freezing?

Dave":1j8lx35g said:
You will notice that the Minnisotains have less cloths on sitting on an ice flow than Hook does sitting on the beach. In fact Hook is dressed to be comfortable on a 20 degree day. Hook, you are on the beach. In Florida. Where are the pictures of hot babes in their string bikini?
That wasn't florida, it was Freeport, Bahamas Monday. 20th anniversary cruise. I didn't want to blind the locals with my Irish white arse. Being winter, there were few women good looking enough to take a picture of. And I didn't want to get smacked by my lovely wife :help:

Jeff Foxworthy Tells Jokes About Minnesota

If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Minnesota.

If you feel proud that your state makes the national News 96 nights each year, because International Falls is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Minnesota.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Minnesota.

If vacation means going up North past Virginia for the weekend, you might live in Minnesota.

If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Minnesota.

If you can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching, you might live in Minnesota.

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them, you might live in Minnesota.

If there are seven empty cars running in the parking lot at Zups Grocery Store at any given time, you might live in Minnesota.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you might live in Minnesota.

If you find 0 degrees "a little chilly," you really just might live in Minnesota!

MistyMorning":3pxb98c3 said:
Jeff Foxworthy Tells Jokes About Minnesota

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you might live in Minnesota.
That sounds like illinois to me

hooknline":1wbxh5fp said:
Dave":1wbxh5fp said:
You will notice that the Minnisotains have less cloths on sitting on an ice flow than Hook does sitting on the beach. In fact Hook is dressed to be comfortable on a 20 degree day. Hook, you are on the beach. In Florida. Where are the pictures of hot babes in their string bikini?
That wasn't florida, it was Freeport, Bahamas Monday. 20th anniversary cruise. I didn't want to blind the locals with my Irish white arse. Being winter, there were few women good looking enough to take a picture of. And I didn't want to get smacked by my lovely wife :help:

Well geez at least our beaches have women who are tough enough to wear bikinis in the winter!

bikinicefishing-1.jpg

MistyMorning":3jrqvvs0 said:
hooknline":3jrqvvs0 said:
Dave":3jrqvvs0 said:

Well geez at least our beaches have women who are tough enough to wear bikinis in the winter!

bikinicefishing-1.jpg

When they get older, your women make their way down south, along with their bust lines. I swear I saw some that shoulda had their own luggage tags and wheels they were dragging so low

hooknline":1c27oadv said:
Dave":1c27oadv said:
Being winter and all, it was what 75 degrees? No half naked ladies? And here I thought you southern people knew how to live. And are you afraid of your wife? If she is all that lovely she should have had a string bikini on and you could have posted her picture. Because you are right, not only did the locals not want to see your white Irish arse. We don't want to see it either. :D

hooknline":7j29rsce said:
It's a fine line between fear and respect, especially when she is a good shot.

Old boss I worked for years ago told that you should never under any circumstances teach a woman how to shoot.

MistyMorning":1e0trhz3 said:

bikinicefishing-1.jpg
There is a fine line between being tough and being nuts!

How could this pretty woman ever have a mean streak?
photo-182.jpg

We did get one picture of a bikini at Señor frogs, a very popular bar on the island:
photo-181.jpg

Oh, my eyes, my eyes. Hook you know that is not the bikini picture we were looking for.

And the lovely lady does not appear to have a mean bone in her body. Of course, as a man I can tell you that I have been fooled by good looks and a bright smile before........

[/quote]I think I'd prefer a hot toddy on a hot BEECH somewhere! :pretty:[/quote]

Someone say beach drinks?
photo-180.jpg

:mrgreen:

OOOOOHHHH!!! Is your name "Toddy"??? :pretty: :pretty:

Latest posts