I just got some really really bad news....

Help Support CattleToday:

My condolences as well. So sorry for you loss. Even though we are many miles apart, rest assured you have friends praying for you and your family all over the world.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, lean not to thine own understanding, in all thy ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path!

Very sorry for your loss. May God give you and your family strength during this time.

Karin,
I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. You and your family are in my prayers.

Karin & family, God bless and keep you close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."

"Gone where?"

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, "There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!" And that is dying.

- Henry van Dyke (1852 – 1933) American author, educator, and clergyman

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
lovingly, debbie

angie2":1mruu779 said:
Wow ~ thats beautiful starbaby.............

I must agree...And, starbaby is a beautiful person.

Karin, may this bring you comfort.

Alice

~

I hope you can find some strength from the support we all have here to give you.

You are in our prayers.

Karin,

My prayers are for you and your family. It's tought to lose your Dad. My Dad is still here and at 73 years old can work as hard as I can. He's might ringht hand man or correction I should say I am his right hand man.

I know you hate to lose your dad so early but at least he went doing what he loved to do. I see so many folks who have had a stoke and just waste away in a nurising home.

My prayers are for you and yours......

Latest posts