Exciting news

Help Support CattleToday:

We had Christmas with my son and daughter in law Friday, first present I opened from them was a torque wrench, I thought it couldn't get much better. Boy was I wrong, second one was an ultrasound picture and a pregnancy test. Looks like I'm going to be a grandpa. They've known since before Thanksgiving and kept it a secret. They plan on building on the other side of our farm as well. The son used to say when he was grown he wanted to live in town and that a farm was too much work for little reward, he's lived in town 3 years now and hates it. Funny how the grass ain't greener on the other side.
I've always heard grandkids are how you get revenge on the kids. Fill 'em up with sugar, spoil 'em, and send 'em home…lol

I've always heard grandkids are how you get revenge on the kids. Fill 'em up with sugar, spoil 'em, and send 'em home…lol
That only makes you feel good until the sugar wears off. If your goal is revenge, buy them noisy toys that require batteries. Then just poke a couple fresh batteries in there pockets when they visit.
Follow me for more grandparenting tips.

That only makes you feel good until the sugar wears off. If your goal is revenge, buy them noisy toys that require batteries. Then just poke a couple fresh batteries in there pockets when they visit.
Follow me for more grandparenting tips.

Gotta be without batteries, can't have that excuse to shove it in the back of the toybox. Do it with those popcorn things for todlers. If it has to be batteries make a game it like simon, or the farm animal sounds, Oh great fun in the future...

Latest posts