Sad news regarding a cherished member

Help Support CattleToday:

So sorry to hear he passed. Condolences to his family and the people who's lives he touched. Rest in Peace Bigfoot.

We're caring for my mother in law who is dying. I often think, wouldn't a good swift heart attack while doing something you love better than what my MIL is going through now. What she and her family is enduring is horrific. No one appreciates a good quick heart attack. Sad for his family, but, he did it the right way....

My sympathy to the family. When one is taken suddenly our mind has trouble accepting such sudden change. I think of Isaiah 43:2. "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

Remember him talking about running for state representative. He would have made a good one.

May he be safe in God's Arms.
May God's Angels take care of his family.

This is Micah Goode Bigfoot's son. I came here to share the news to y'all. He considered many of you his closest friends and to a extent family. He always loved talking about the conversations he had on here with many of you. He has suffered a massive heart attack and passed away at 1:30 today. We appreciate the kind words many of you have said. It really means a lot thanks.
Your dad was a real asset to have around here and will be missed by many, including myself.

I was shocked when I read this and my thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I never met him, but like many have mentioned i enjoyed his posts and his wisdom. May he RIP!

Latest posts