Covid - good news

Help Support CattleToday:

You flatter yourself. People can choose for themselves whether or not to be vaccinated, but they should make that decision based on sound science and professional medical advice, not propaganda from Tucker Carlson.
Sounds science is whatever they want you to think it is or tell you it is. You want to talk about a covid vaccine then lump it in the same box as a rabies vaccine. So the true science is ....you will die if you get rabies if you don't get treatment......we don't all run out and get a rabies vaccine just in case we get rabies.
With a 99% survival rate with covid...there are some good therapeutics out now and aren't likely to die unless your on deaths doorstep already.

Sounds science is whatever they want you to think it is or tell you it is. You want to talk about a covid vaccine then lump it in the same box as a rabies vaccine. So the true science is ....you will die if you get rabies if you don't get treatment......we don't all run out and get a rabies vaccine just in case we get rabies.
With a 99% survival rate with covid...there are some good therapeutics out now and aren't likely to die unless your on deaths doorstep already.
Why on earth would anyone lump Covid in with rabies? If rabies floated on the air and killed half a million Americans in a year, we would all be vaccinated for it. People who have a high rabies exposure risk, like veterinarians, are often vaccinated.

Death is not the only negative outcome that can come with Covid, and shouldn't be the metric used when evaluating whether or not to get the vaccine. How many people die of chicken pox? We still vaccinate for it.

I can't take it, I just had the China Virus in March and the medical experts I have consulted advise strongly against being vaccinated at this time.
You have other people that you call medical experts. I assumed you were the greatest medical expert that you knew.

Good News regarding covid seems harder to come by, almost as if it's being suppressed. Example: In Minnesota, new cases of covid in those under 18 dropped 65% from the last week of April to the last week of May.

You would think news like that would be celebrated, instead you have to dig through reports to find it. Minnesota has also stopped publicizing daily hospitalization and the daily number of deaths, choosing instead to focus reporting on the total number of deaths and hospitalizations.

Not sure that this qualifies as good news, but I had a physical yesterday.
My doctor is a big believer in vaccination and said he's seen plenty of patients with covid. His main horror story was he had 2 cases of healthy males with no underlying conditions who ALMOST had to go on ventilators.

He didn't flat out say it, but seemed to imply he thought the number of covid deaths were hyped and had more to do with underlying conditions.
I know he would never make a TV news story if his best horror story in over a year of treating covid is 2 cases of ALMOST needing a ventilator. Shocking in that they were previously healthy, but not shocking enough to grab any headlines.

Minnesota update: 84.6% age 65+ vaccinated
49.8% over age 11 have received at least 1 dose.
average age of hospitalized has dropped from 66 yrs old 7 months ago to 55
Last week 6 covid deaths, all were unvaccinated, statistically 5.4 of them would be alive today had they bothered to get vaccinated when eligible.

In a couple of weeks everyone in Minnesota who wanted to be vaccinated will be and time to move on. And it becomes their personal responsibility for their own health for those who chose not to be vaccinated.
Good Luck and Best Wishes to all in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Minnesota fell short of governor's goal of 70% vaccinated for 16+ by July 1st
BUT
Minnesota is the 17th state to reach 70% for 18 yrs old and over by the 4th of July.

Minnesota's 7 day rolling positivity rate has fallen to 1.2% well below the 5% caution threshold rate for community transmission of viruses.

Last edited:
🤨 Ya'll should try discuss a little nicer. Why be so salty. The world is bad enough without being like that. Agree to disagree. Sometimes you won't prove your point to some people, they won't ever see it your way, better just not waste your time. I do somethings and see things totally different than other people, I can't make anybody see my point or do things how I do and that's okay. May not be wrong just different way of doing it or seeing it. Be kind. 😊

Last edited:
Wonder what happened to the flu in the last year?
That a question the tin foil hat wearers can't seem to answer.
After centuries of killing mankind it's vanished.
All it took for Covid to get better was 1/20/21, it wasn't even newsworthy afterwards .
Conclusion. During the 2019-2020 influenza season, CDC estimates that influenza was associated with 38 million illnesses, 18 million medical visits, 405,000 hospitalizations, and 22,000 deaths.

Latest posts