I just got some really really bad news....

Help Support CattleToday:

I cannot begin to imagine your pain. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Please take care.

Michele

I feel deeply for your loss, and words will not console you right now. We are internet aquantinces and sometimes that can seem cold and removed. I assure you I am hurting for you, and your family. I will submit this issue to Our Father in Heaven through prayer. God Bless your Family. His will be done. TRM

I am so sorry for your loss. I am going to put you and the family on our prayer list.
God Bless you
Joy

My deepest condolences, it's kind of weird how most of us would walk by one another if we were to ever meet without knowing, yet we all feel like close friends and family on here. Just remember we are all here for you and you have our support and prayers.

Scott

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless your family and give you the peace as only He can.

My problems now seem trivial. Condolences to you and your family. I wish comfort and peace for you all.

Let your emotions go. Think of all the wonderful
memories. Hold on to that and you will be ok. I'm
so sorry for you.
R.T.

I just came online from a day long trip and found this terrible news. I hope the love and prayers of all your CT friends are a comfort and source of strength to you. God bless you and your mother and brother at this tragic time.

Latest posts