I just got some really really bad news....

Help Support CattleToday:

I lost my Dad a year ago I sure miss him. He was laways there when I needed him. Everytime Im doing something onthe farm I kow hes watching out for me an is still there. Your Dad might be gone physically but in a way hes still watching out for you.

My Dad was a superhero to me an I learned so much from him. Isnt it funny that when your young an think you know everything an your Dad knows nothing. An then when your Dad passes you think man he knew everything. Your sorrrow will pass in time but remember all the things he taught you in life an how to deal with it. You are in my thoughts an prayers.

Agboy":3v33e5xn said:
I lost my Dad a year ago I sure miss him. He was laways there when I needed him. Everytime Im doing something onthe farm I kow hes watching out for me an is still there. Your Dad might be gone physically but in a way hes still watching out for you.

My Dad was a superhero to me an I learned so much from him. Isnt it funny that when your young an think you know everything an your Dad knows nothing. An then when your Dad passes you think man he knew everything. Your sorrrow will pass in time but remember all the things he taught you in life an how to deal with it. You are in my thoughts an prayers.

Agboy, what you've written here is wonderful and so very wise. What a nice tribute to your father, Karin's father...all fathers that have passed. I'm so sorry for your recent loss, also.

Alice

Alice":3342v2nb said:
Agboy":3342v2nb said:

Agboy, what you've written here is wonderful and so very wise. What a nice tribute to your father, Karin's father...all fathers that have passed. I'm so sorry for your recent loss, also.

Alice

Agboy sorry for your recent loss, I lost my Dad 19 years ago two weeks before my Son was Born that was hard, but not a day goes by when I don't think of him, and how wise and knowledegable he was. I find myself using some of the phraises he used to use and laughing to myself inside, cause I used to tease him about them. God Bless you all....Chris