I just got some really really bad news....

Help Support CattleToday:

Very sorry Karin. You are going to have to live the stuff nightmares are made of for a little while. But like Jogee said, your Dad would want you to be strong, and when God called your father back to the fold, he was doing something he loved.

We work in a very dangerous environment at times and no matter how careful we are - stuff happens.

It's pretty clear to your friends in here that you gave your Dad lots to be proud of, so treasure the time you had, don't dwell on the tragedy. Be there for the rest of your family, and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.you an your family will be in my thoughts an prayers.as said faming is rough dangerious work.an sometimes you get caught doing things you shouldnt do.but as was said your dad was doing what he loved.

i dont post a whole lot on here, but i read alot....i can tell by your posts that your family and home is very special to you, i lost my Daddy back in 03, and it is a rare day that i dont think about him or what he might think or do about something. i got through that time with a whole of lots of prayers, and i will offer my prayers to you and your family. i am very sorry for your loss.
sandra

Very sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Don't make any rash decisions, take your time afterwards.

:( What a horrible thing to happen. You and your family are
in my prayers. My grandfather was killed the year I graduated
from high school in a tractor accident. There are no words, :(

I'm sorry I haven't been able to be on the forum these past few days, things have been very tough.

I don't know how I can thank all of you for your kind words, thougts and prayers, but THANK YOU all. I have to be there for Mom and my brother, things will change on the farm from now on without him, but we'll manage, somehow or other. Right now we can't plan anything, we're just taking things day by day and wanting to get over this memorial on wednesday and the viewing coming tomorrow.

I really appretiate everyone's thoughts for me and the rest of the family, God bless all of you, and thanks again.

IluvABbeef,

So sorry to hear about your tragic loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Find strength in your family and friends and don't hesitate to pm if you just need to talk. Take care.

Prayers.
God is there.I know what losing a close parent is.Your Dad would want you and your brother to be strong for your mother and yourselves.He will always be with you in your heart.

We lost my husbands father in an accident 3 years ago and our lives changed as yours will as well. We try and keep living the way we know HE would want us to...........you do the same and keep the memories alive and I promise you it will get a little better every day.................Godspeed and I will keep you in our prayers.