HOW OLD?

Help Support CattleToday:

Simangus king was a kid. .. apparently doesn't post anymore..
Yeah he was a young guy, wonder what happened to him? Just tired of it I guess. Some on this board make it hard for the youngsters. Ez14 ( I think thats the right number) and DenverMartin are 2 other youngsters that got run off unfortunately. If Denver stayed on course for where he was headed he should have quite the operation now. I really enjoyed his posts.

Since we are all fessing up I will be 45 this summer.

Mine only daughter was born in '66 - 56 yrs old. Two grandsons & a great granddaughter and great grandson.

I have three boy girl boy, raised the wife's youngest brother and sister.
Wife was the oldest of five when her mom died of breast cancer, she was 20.
Have eight grandkids five granddaughters and three grandsons, three great granddaughters and two great grandsons.

Somewhere my sister has a picture of me as a baby being held by my father, standing along his father and paternal grandfather. My great-grandfather and grandfather died before my son was born, and my father died before my grandson was born, so we haven't been able to duplicate that picture since. One of my fondest hopes is to live long enough to see my great-grandchildren.

Yeah he was a young guy, wonder what happened to him? Just tired of it I guess. Some on this board make it hard for the youngsters. Ez14 ( I think thats the right number) and DenverMartin are 2 other youngsters that got run off unfortunately. If Denver stayed on course for where he was headed he should have quite the operation now. I really enjoyed his posts.

Since we are all fessing up I will be 45 this summer.
I still talk to denvernartin occasionally. He got married and that took most of his spare time away.

Somewhere my sister has a picture of me as a baby being held by my father, standing along his father and paternal grandfather. My great-grandfather and grandfather died before my son was born, and my father died before my grandson was born, so we haven't been able to duplicate that picture since. One of my fondest hopes is to live long enough to see my great-grandchildren.
I have THREE great grandkids, and let me tell ya, when the first was born I felt really old! My parents are still living..91 and 88, and this Christmas we made 5 generation pics for all 3 of them.

My wife's mother still alive at 90, she and Grandpa had four girls, the girls had 6 kids between them that have now multiplied to 16

When i was born, there were 5 living generations on both sides... Have a picture of my father's side that was written up in the newspaper...
Pretty neat deal.
Thought my son might follow but no wife or kids of his own.... my sister has 2 kids and one has 2 daughters and one has one son.... both brothers have 1 living child each and doubt either will have any kids....

My grandson is 5, so if I can hang on another 20 years or so we may be able to get it done, and he should have a son first since the male side of my family has a tendency to do that. My father, me, my son, and now his son have all been the oldest of each generation. My grandfather wasn't the oldest child, but his brother was, and he didn't have children.

When my daughter-in-law was pregnant the first time I was telling her that, and that she should get ready for a boy. She of course scoffed at that, especially when she had the first ultrasound and was told 80% girl. The next time she got one the lady said "Nope. I was wrong. 100% boy."

Latest posts