House Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Hubby has 2 drawer fronts and 17 doors left to put on and the cabinets should be done!
He wants to get the trim put up before he moves in. Hoping he will have the kitchen done this next week.

The doors and drawer fronts are in!! Along with the hardware! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hubby looked at me tonight and said he hopes to be moved in by the 19th! :shock: :shock: :shock: He set a date! Holy cow!

Plans for finishing the kitchen. Seal around the sheet rock and logs tomorrow. Paint behind the area where the fridge will go and where the range hood will be mounted. Hook up the water lines for the sink, dishwasher and fridge. Install the dishwasher. Place trim where the wall and ceiling meet.
Since we cannot afford the counter top yet Hubby is going to use some cabinet grade plywood and poly the top to use as a counter top.

If anyone heard some loud cussing from this direction that was just Hubby putting in the hood. So glad it was such a nice day especially after he cut that hole in the roof.

Kitchen is up and operational! Just need to move the stove up and start moving that stuff up there!

Hubby is working on getting the trim and bi-folding doors in this week. We are hoping he gets it finished and we can start moving stuff in this coming week end! He just has a feeling to get out of this old house.

Internet usage is down to 74% and need it down to 70% for 24 hours before they will boost my speed so once we are down there get ready for the pictures!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

just a little more work and yall will be fully moved into the new house.makes it all worth while.

Maybe this weekend we will be moving in! Started packing up the stuff in the house. Got several boxes ready to go up!

Last meal in the old house is being planned for Thursday night. First dinner in new house will be Friday night!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Even though the upstairs and downstairs floors are not in we can move in now!
Will be posting pictures shortly!!!

My wife likes the dishwasher up of the floor. Great idea. And y'all have done a fine job on a beautiful house.

Merry Christmas and Thank You everyone! :D :D :D :D

Been moving things in and you never realize how much stuff you have until you move!
The only room's almost totally filled up are the kitchen and pantry! So glad hubby made so many cabinets.
Just wish our son would quit putting things where he wants them because I have to move them where I want them later. :lol2:

Yeah BB and the 2 ton grain truck is getting filled for the second time! Have a plug in cooker that now is going that way. The replacement cord I had for it went tonight. I got it 19 years ago. Tried to find another cord but could not.

Been putting in light switch plates tonight. Got them all in upstairs.

So funny today! Hubby and I went into town, he had forgotten to get a 4 plug outlet plate. So we were at the store and they got in another shipment of bi-fold doors so I got to looking and all I needed was one 2 footer. They had one!!!! It is the knotty alder like the rest of my regular doors! Got it for $75.
How lucky is that!

Have 3 boxes of cook books and 3 boxes of kitchen wares left to put away, but I am feeling really lazy tonight. Hope to get the cook books put away tomorrow.