Hope he cleans the hot tub

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":1zedfzhi said:
Hey, can't knock it if it worked

Very true!
(Our calving season is so behind right now, it's in June-July, so mine are more likely to need a walk-in freezer to cool off at birth!)

branguscowgirl":2u8t9z7j said:
Great story! Every farmer should have a hot tub to warm up them calves. :D

the older I get the more I want one for myself, but I have heard a few horror stories about frozen ones etc.
wonder how much use it would actually get...

several years ago after moving into our new house my wife said no more animals in the house, about 4 months later doing a 3 am heifer check I came to the house and told her we had a new calf that needed to be warmed up how mad will she be? she staired for a few seconds and said I will get bathtub ready

buzzy":1mmxkks5 said:
several years ago after moving into our new house my wife said no more animals in the house, about 4 months later doing a 3 am heifer check I came to the house and told her we had a new calf that needed to be warmed up how mad will she be? she staired for a few seconds and said I will get bathtub ready

:lol: :lol: hope it turned out well

We have one I talked my wife into it about 6 yrs ago I always thought it would be great to use FOR MYSELF during calving season. I'am always to tried to get in it. Maybe I'll give it a try with a calf.

Latest posts