Help me pick a sem-angus

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":hbo3ph4t said:
Sometimes just reading his posts works my brain more than it likes. :D
Jeanne - Stimulation of the Brain Cells encourages activation of the Axon functions which stimulates the Dendrites, thereby increasing Neurological functions - actions and re-actions - resulting in improved memory, perception, and judgement - and the critical component of Beef Cattle anaylsis - cognizance! ;-) :nod:

DOC HARRIS

cypressfarms":kt8pwzpq said:
These bulls are all from Sunshine Farms in Clanton,AL. To their credit, before they suggested anything to me, they asked a lot of questions about when I would be breeding, what I would be breeding them to, my climate/grass. and some others. Their recommendation with pics came after about 4 or 5 e-mails exchanged concerning what I was looking for.

Sunshine are great people to do business with, that is where my bulls have been coming from.

:D

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2vslvr16 said:

Jeanne,,,,mine is over worked at times too and that is just deciding what to have for breakfast.

C HOLLAND":p0qdhu70 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":p0qdhu70 said:

Jeanne,,,,mine is over worked at times too and that is just deciding what to have for breakfast.
Suggestion for petit de`jeuner - Corned BEEF hash, or a BEEF steak!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":3ljvh1o2 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":3ljvh1o2 said:
Jeanne - Stimulation of the Brain Cells encourages activation of the Axon functions which stimulates the Dendrites, thereby increasing Neurological functions - actions and re-actions - resulting in improved memory, perception, and judgement - and the critical component of Beef Cattle anaylsis - cognizance! ;-) :nod:

DOC HARRIS

Well that will give us all a good work out. But I have a rule if I have to look up 50% of the words I go back to just looking at the pictures (which happens a lot) :)

aplusmnt":2lad2der said:
DOC HARRIS":2lad2der said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2lad2der said:

DOC HARRIS

Well that will give us all a good work out. But I have a rule if I have to look up 50% of the words I go back to just looking at the pictures (which happens a lot) :)
:D :D That was great - I laughed out loud.

Latest posts